How should you wash a northface fleece
There should be cleaning instructions sewn into the inside of your jacket. If they are missing, call North Face at 888/TNF-1968. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-should-you-wash-a-northface-fleece )
More Answers to "How should you wash a northface fleece"
- How to wash my 200 fleece khumbu northface jacket??
- Follow tag directions (located either in the neck or lower side seam). If it's washable, turning it inside out beforehand helps reduce pilling (little balls of fabric). Even if it's machine dryable, you may prefer to let it air-dry, either ...
- Can I wash my north face jacket and fleece?
- Inside the jacket are permanent care labels. Follow the instructions there. Fleece is hardy stuff... I'm still wearing a jacket from the mid 80s. I've had to replace the zipper and cuffs, but the rest of the jacket is fine. It's been machin...
- Can I wash my North Face fleece with liquid detergent??
- If it is washable liquid or powder will work. If you are really unsure than use Woolite as it is gentle. Other than that call the manufacturer.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how should i wash my northface fleece/jacket?
- Q: it smells and i don't want to ruin it, anyone know how? cold hot warm? is it ok to use detergent?
- A: I wash mine on cold water for a short setting on delicate with regular detergent. I turn it inside out and zip it up both to prevent pilling but also so that the zipper doesn't nick my washer drum and cause rust spots which will transfer to other clothing. I also put it in the dryer only with garments that are of the same fabric weight to avoid pilling (like don't put a pair of jeans in there with it or rough fabrics). I use the knit delicate cycle which in my dryer is low heat to avoid shrinkage. Add 2/3 cup of borax to the wash water before you put the jacket in and it boosts the power of the detergent as well as eliminating odors. (1/2 cup of baking soda works, too)
- how to wash my 200 fleece khumbu northface jacket?
- Q: do i wash it in the washer machine under delicates, or just normal? and i don't dry it right?
- A: Follow tag directions (located either in the neck or lower side seam). If it's washable, turning it inside out beforehand helps reduce pilling (little balls of fabric). Even if it's machine dryable, you may prefer to let it air-dry, either on a hanger or flat on a mesh drying rack (available at W-M/Target/etc. near laundry baskets).
- How do you get fuzz out of a Fleece Northface Jacket?
- Q: I just washed my black Northface Denali jacket. When I got it out it had white fuzz all over it (I washed it with a towel to try to balance the washer) Then I washed it again alone to try to get the fuzz out. It seems like it is stuck in the fleece and is hard to get out! What is the best was to get all of the fuzzies out of the fleece?
- A: i heard that people use razors.personally, i've never tried it and i'm too scared that i'll mess up my jacket but i've been told many times to do so.or you can always take a lighter and run your jacket to burn them all off.hope it helps!
People also view