How many square feet does 1 bundle of shingles cover
Every bundle covers approx. 34 square feet. Remember to wear Rubber Boots. And always, ALWAYS, CHACHA!!! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-square-feet-does-1-bundle-of-shingles-cover )
More Answers to "How many square feet does 1 bundle of shingles cover"
- How many square feet should one bundle of shingles cover??
- 1 bundle of shingles covers 33 1/3 square feet. There are three bundles in a square and 1 square equals 100 sqare feet.
- How many square feet does a bundle of shingles cover??
- That depends on the brand and style. most have 33 1/3 sq ft. per bundle. Some of the nicer, heavier, dimensional shingles have 4 or more bundles per 100 sq. ft. Kp
- How many bundle of roofing shingles to cover 2800 square feet??
- Roofing is sold by the "square" which is 100 square feet per "square" and there are 3 buncles per square. A 2800 square foot roof = 28 squares x 3 bundles per square = 84 bundles. Add about 10% (3-4 bundles) for trim was...
People also view