How do you wash and dry jeans without them shrinking
Jeans should be washing in warm water and dried on normal in the dryer. ChaCha! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-wash-and-dry-jeans-without-them-shrinking )
More Answers to "How do you wash and dry jeans without them shrinking"
- How to shrink jeans without a washer/ dryer?
- If your jeans aren't raw , it shouldn't have too much of an effect. Shrinking shouldn't be a problem unless you've worn them enough to stretch them out.
- How can i shrink my skinny jeans without drying or washing them??
- If your good at sewing, you could make the seams smaller. Like, put them on and then pin them so they're how you want, then take out the side seams and re-sew, but then they'll be more form-fitting. Good luck!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How should you dry your jeans after you wash them without shrinking them?
- A: You should either let them hang dry or lie them flat to dry.
- How to wash jeans without them going funny?
- Q: I just bought a really expensive pair of jeans and want to wash them after wearing them a couple of times. Usually when I wash my jeans I leave them to dry naturally and they go all crispy and rough. How can I wash and dry them without shrinking them or making them crispy?!! thanks
- A: Let them air dry completely. Then put them into the dryer on low with a dryer sheet for 5-10 minutes.Do not put them into the dryer if they are wet or damp, this is how they will fade and shrink
- How to wash jeans without shrinkage?
- Q: I have already washed my jeans and they shrunk, my mom put them in the dryer... Is there any way to get them back to normal size? Like washing in cold water then line drying?
- A: i dont think you can reverse the process..bu you have it wright..cold water wnad line drying them =) works for me....i guess as you wear them they will stretch a little more...but its okay because tight jeans are in style lol
Prev Question: What kind of pliers is there
People also view