How do you put a sink in a bathroom
Use the cutout from the sink manufacturer to trace an outline on the counter top. This will be the area you cut out for the MORE? ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-put-a-sink-in-a-bathroom )
More Answers to "How do you put a sink in a bathroom"
- How do i put a bathroom sink?
- I just did that. Call a plumber! 1st, turn off the water then unhook the faucet from the hoses. Pull the sink out and replace it with a new sink, make sure the new sink fits the hole already cut. Caulk it and let it dry for 24hrs, then put ...
- How do I put together a new bathroom sink drain properly ??
- Hi Scott, from the pipe coming from the wall, you will have to connect to it weather it be plastic or copper or iron, you will need a P-trap, I find a plastic tubular 1 1/2 trap works well, it adapts to the 1 1/4 drain from the sink easier...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how do i put a bathroom sink?
- Q: My bathroom sink keeps leaking can someone telll me how to put a facet and plumbing in and what do i put where?
- A: I just did that. Call a plumber! 1st, turn off the water then unhook the faucet from the hoses. Pull the sink out and replace it with a new sink, make sure the new sink fits the hole already cut. Caulk it and let it dry for 24hrs, then put the new faucet on and connect to the hoses. Instructions are in the faucet box. Trust me, call a plumber or have someone help you.
- Does anyone remember those things you put on your bathroom sink that would redirect the flow into a fountain?
- Q: We used to have them when I was a kid so we could drink out of the bathroom sink without putting our mouth on the spigot. We had a dolphin one and a couple more I can't remember. They were made of like a stretchy rubber material. I can't find them anywhere. Can anyone help me find them?
- A: Yep-- think the catalogue IMPROVEMENTS has them-- or PICKET FENCE ShopPicketFence.com or maybe a garden type from GARDNERS SUPPLY gardnerssupply.com. -- nope, I'm just the catalogue queen!good luck
- I plan to put tiles over the bathroom sink and tub. What is best kind to buy and how to measure the amount?
- Q: what other products do I need to buy and does the room need to be well ventilated? How do I cut any tiles that do not fit and where is the best place to start laying a tile first?
- A: consider plastic sheets that are sculptured to look like tile. less maintenance and easier to install.
Prev Question: How do you fix a squeaky dryer
People also view