How do you get stains out of white Vans shoes
Use a stain remover for clothes and let it soak into the fabric of the shoe. Scrub it out then rinse with water. ChaCha! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-get-stains-out-of-white-vans-shoes )
More Answers to "How do you get stains out of white Vans shoes"
- Will leather shoe dye turn a yellow bleach stain back to white on...?
- u can try, u have nothing to lose they are already stained. they would just stain a different color at worst.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the best way to get the stains off white vans[shoes]???
- A: Can you be more specific? It depends on the material and the kind of stain. You could just call the Vans company or go to their website and ask.
- Will MR CLEANS MAGIC ERASER clean the dirt, and stains off of my WHITE VANS SHOES?
- Q: Please help...i want to know if the eraser will ruin my shoes or not...remember that theyre WHITE, and vans are made of some clothing fabric. So will the eraser ruin them? PLEASE help. Whoever answers this with a great, detailed answer that i like will get 10 POINTS!!!! Thanks a lot!
- A: Absolutely... go for it! The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser is awesome! It cleans a lot of things, especially your shoes! Just get it wet, wring it out and rub the spots.
- How do i get tough stains off a pair of white colored Vans (shoes)?
- Q: Yeah... i own some white Vans and a few days after i wore them out, unfortunately for me it rained. Anyway, the rain made some hideous brown stains on 'em. I've tried washing them several times and still no luck. Even tried bleach (not very helpful at all!).
- A: You can always try Soft Scrub with bleach and scrub them with a toothbrush. Soft Scrub works wonders for lots of things. The only thing I would wonder about, is since you have washed them several times, the stains may be set it. It won't hurt to give it a try. I hope it does work for you.
People also view