How do you block private calls from your cell phone
It is difficult to do and sometimes it is not possible, but try calling your carrier and ask them to reject blocked calls for you. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-block-private-calls-from-your-cell-phone )
More Answers to "How do you block private calls from your cell phone"
- How to block private calls on your cell phone
- It is a sad fact that private calls, that have been altered so that a number does not get transmitted, will not be possible to barr. It is also a fact that nuisance calls are a growing issue, as it is very easy to register a new number and ...
- How can i block Private calls on my cell phone?
- If this is a recurring problem you can forward your calls to a toll-free number which will reveal blocked IDs. When I need to bust a private caller I forward unanswered calls to a toll-free number instead of voicemail deposit. Then don't an...
- Why won't cell phone companies block unlisted/unavailable/private...?
- you have a point i mean if they are not gonna at least show theyr number it shouldnot be answered i think that the only reason is that the companies dont want to loose any users my rejecting people to call anomanously.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do you block private calls from your cell phone?
- A: I don't think that you can block it from ringing, atleast I know that I can't. My suggestion is to set the phone to have a special ringer for unkown calls and just don't answer if that ringer comes up!
- How can you block private numbers from calling your cell phone?
- Q: I keeping getting harrasing phone messages from people calling from a private number. Does anyone know how to block private numbers from calling your cell phone. My service is US Cellular.
- A: The only option is to change your number, other than that you would have to file a police report of harassment and it's a long process. Good luck.
- How can I block private calls to my cell phone?
- Q: Someone keeps calling my cell phone private and whispering then when I don't answer they leave my ssn or apt# as the call back # I am getting very afraid at this point because they have my personal information. I have been told to go to the police. Which I plan on doing tonight but I wanted to know if anyone knows if I can have the calls traced or possibly block the calls? I have sprint as my service provider and I have the LG Fusic phone. I called sprint and they said I have to make a police report. Does anyone know if I can block these calls or possibly somehow get the number? I heard that if I forward my calls to a landline that the number may show up on the landline's caller ID......Thanks guys!
- A: your best bet is to go to the police they have better technology and they could definetely help. if you to forward your call to your house you have to make sure that u're house landline will not accept private call so if they try again they will have to call from a non-private number if u're landline phone accepts private calls it won't work because it's going to come out private at home also. hope this help for you
Prev Question: How do I get melted crayon out of a cars upholstery
People also view