How do I get the gas smell off hands
Lather up with a grease-cutting dish detergent such as Dawn. Hand sanitizing gel usually does the trick, too. ChaCha! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-i-get-the-gas-smell-off-hands )
More Answers to "How do I get the gas smell off hands"
- How do you get gas smell off your hands?
- Cut a fresh lemon and rub the juice all over your hands. Allow the juice to remain on your hands for a few minutes and then wash with a good bar soap and rinse with plenty of warm water. Dry hands well and apply a hand softening lotion.
- What causes gas bubbles on the back?
- Gas - Flatulence. Gas, also called flatus or flatulence, is air in the intestine that is passed through the rectum. Air that is passed from the digestive tract through the mouth is called belching.
- How to Get the Smell of Gas off Hands
- ･ 1 Immediately wash your hands with soap and water. Use Lava soap or a gritty soap to help scrub off the... ･ 2 Lather up with a grease-cutting dish detergent such as Dawn. Squirt it full strength on your hands... ･ 3 Keep mechanic's soap,...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can I get the gas smell off my hands?
- Q: I spilled some gas on my hands, and the smell won't go away with soap and water. Does anything work?
- A: ive heard tomato sauce or juice takes away the smell of almost anything. soak your hands for about 2-3 minutes and it should go away.
- How do I get the smell of gas off my hands ?
- Q: While lifting the nozzle out of the pump some gas spilt on my hand. How do I get the smell off?
- A: lemons or fast orange hand cleaner
- what gets the smell of gas off hands?
- Q: besides soap and water tried it they still smell like gas and i dont know any arsonist
- A: after shave lotion will get most odors off your hands.
Prev Question: How do you make concrete
People also view