How do I get rid of the smell of smoke
Fresh air is the best way to rid your house of smoke. Vinegar, baking soda, and shampooing your carpets also help get rid of it. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-smell-of-smoke )
More Answers to "How do I get rid of the smell of smoke"
- Seriously talk to your dad about his little habit. You can't really get rid of it because it's in your house kind of thing, plus it's your dad who smells not you. So wherever he goes anyone near him will smell like smoke. Maybe if you dad i...
- If you find yourself in a situation where you really need to keep your person free of cigarette smoke smell, but you want to light up regardless then here’s what you do. First, smoke outside facing away from the wind, upwind from any other ...
- I just bought a small armoire from craigslist. The problem is that it came from a smoker's home and it reeks. I sprayed it with Febreeze, washed it down completely with Murphey's Oil Soap, and have left baking soda sitting inside the drawer...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do i get ride of the smokey smell from my fireplace?
- Q: I bought a duralite log and put in the fireplace. I did not let it brun out completely and throw water on it and closed my chute on accident. so i woke up at 2am in the morning to a house full of smoke. how do i get rid of the smokey smell in the house. i've febreezed everything and oust the air, nothing works. any ideas on how to get rid of that smokey smell?
- A: Consider getting your carpets and furniture steam cleaned. You could contact a vendor like ServPro that specializes in restoring homes that have been damaged by smoke, fire, and flood.
- How to get the smell of smoke out of my house?
- Q: I just bought a house and it smells so badly of smoke, it doesn't need to be painted any suggestions on how to get rid of the smell? its making me feel sick.
- A: Hey great question! I actually write articles for a great website on how to do just about anything, and I wrote an article for this exact question!! Follow this link: http://dawnfiguresitout.blogspot.com/2009/08/how-to-how-to-remove-smoke-smells-from.htmlIt's not spam or anything, promise. This is a link to my blog then it'll take you to the recipe that you need to get rid of any smoke smell. I am a former smoker and I cant stand the smell of smoke, not even the hint of it so I hope you find it useful. Good luck to you!!
- How do I get rid of smoke smell after a small fire in the microwave?
- Q: It was a small fire contained to the microwave last night. I put the microwave in the garage, but the whole down stairs smells like smoke. Does anybody have suggestions for how to get rid of smoke smell?
- A: I had the same thing happen and I ended up washing the walls and ceiling to remove the residue from the smoke. Also opened the windows, although this may not be practical this time of year, and used some of those plug in the wall type air fresheners. It took several days to get rid of the smell. If this doesn't work, you may have to call in one of those companies that clean after fires. Check with your insurance company, they may cover the cost of cleaning.
Prev Question: Is a tomato fruit or vegetable
People also view