How do I get in my room, I locked my keys in my room
If you locked your keys in your room and no one has a spare you can either remove the door handle or call a locksmith. Thanks! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-i-get-in-my-room%2C-i-locked-my-keys-in-my-room )
More Answers to "How do I get in my room, I locked my keys in my room"
- What if I get locked out of my room or lose my keys??
- Five-minute loaner keys are available at the front desk of your hall if you become locked out of your room, and temporary keys or access cards are available from the front desk of your hall for short-term use if you misplace your keys but e...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Locked myself out of my room ! key is in my room.. help?
- Q: so i just accidently locked my room, with the key inside . :/does anyone know how to pick a lock with household items?all the windows are locked too .
- A: If all else fails, just get a hammer and knock it off and replace the handle.
- I locked my keys in my room, how do i unlock my door?
- Q: I have locked my keays in my bedroom. I need to get them out. my window is locked. help a sista out.
- A: If there is no key slot your bedroom door, then there is most likely a small hole in the middle of the door knob. Straighten a coat hanger & insert it in the hole & push. This will unlock your door.»»»
- How can I open my door without a key? I locked my mom out of her room..?
- Q: My baby cousins were here, so we locked all the doors to the bedrooms so they couldn't mess around in them (3yr old Twin boys) I somehow managed to loose the key to my mom's room after opening everyone else's room... My key hole is a little tiny circle.
- A: Take a nail or anything that will fit in the hole and just push it in, at the same time turning the handle. That's a common bathroom door lock.
People also view