How can I make a tobacco pipe
You can take a piece of foil, wrap it up in a pencil and then the tip of it up to make a "bowl", thats where you will put it in. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-i-make-a-tobacco-pipe )
More Answers to "How can I make a tobacco pipe"
- How to Make Tobacco Pipes
- ･ 1 Buy a pipe-making kit. Pipe-making kits consist of a stem attached to an uncarved block of wood. All... ･ 2 Choose the material you'd like to work with. If you want to make a wood pipe, you should look for a... ･ 3 Come up with an idea ...
- CAN YOU MAKE CIGARETTES WITH PIPE TOBACCO USING A CIGARETTE ROLLI...?
- ･ I was only wondering. If you fume tobacco out of... ･ SHOULD I INVEST IN TOBACCO AND ROLLING PAPERS SINCE PEOPLE WILL BE ROLLING THEIR OWN PRETTY SOON? Prices ... ･ DIFFERENCE IN TASTE OF PIPE TOBACCO ROLLED AS CIGARETTES? I wish to...
- Does the quality of the pipe and/or the tobacco really make a dif...?
- Yes, it is true that high grade pipes and tobaccos smoke better, but if you have a pipe that is finished with carnuba wax rather than varnish, and pipe tobacco that has no chemicals (additives or preservatives) you should have a very enjoya...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do I make tobacco for a pipe? How do I flavor it as well??
- Q: Hey everybody.I am planning on soon getting my first tobacco pipe.While I intend on purchasing my first tobacco for smoking, I plan on growing my own too.Can anyone tell me how to make tobacco for a pipe?Also, how to flavor the tobacco?What flavors and types of tobacco are best?Which tobacco grows best in Alabama areas?Any help you can give me would be appreciated.Also, links are appreciated just as much. ^,..,^Best of blessings upon 'ye.
- A: Here are some places to start.http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/AA260http://www.virtualseeds.com/tobacco-main.htmlhttp://www.ryomagazine.com/july/review.htmhttp://www.tastypuff.com/Googling 'tobacco growing', 'making pipe tobacco', etc., will give more info.
- How would I make a clay tobacco pipe, and glaze it?
- Q: How would I make a clay tobacco (no drugs) pipe? I want to make one for a family member, and I'm not sure how I would do it. I was searching around, and I've learned that I'm gonna need to get some non-toxic oven hardening clay, and shape it into what I want. And I'm also gonna have to glaze it.Where do I get the materials to glaze it, and how do I do it? Thanks in advance :)
- A: It would be a lot cheaper if you simply bought one.
- How can I dry out moist pipe tobacco?
- Q: I recently bought vanilla cavendish pipe tobacco. My friend has been using pipe tobacco in his cigarette tube injector and it produces great cigarettes. However his is dry and I did not realize mine was quite moist until i got home and open the bag. I was going to use this as tobacco for making flavored cigarettes but when i tried it out, the moist tobacco barely burnt, produced no smoke, and the cigarette did not work at all. How could i dry this tobacco out to make it possible to use it for making vanilla flavored cigarettes with my tube injector?
- A: Jeff,Lay it out on a baking sheet and put it in the oven on 150 deg. for about 40 minutes. That should work!
Prev Question: How do you get rid of mildew out of a car seat
People also view