What is the fastest way to lose ten pounds
The fastest way to lose ten pounds would probably be devote a lot of time to cardio workouts and eating very healthily with a coach on what to do and what to eat. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-fastest-way-to-lose-ten-pounds )
More Answers to "What is the fastest way to lose ten pounds"
- What is the fastest way to lose ten pounds?
- Eating 1000 calories a day.. not so healthy. Eat five meals a day, small ones that is. Lots of fruits and veggies. Drink water, and milk. It's really whats best for you and go for soy milk or just something not whole milk. Make sure you are...
- What's the fastest way to lose 10 pounds?
- You might think about trying this book called "The Movie Star Diet" by Steve Simmons. It helped me lose thirty pounds in 2 1/2 months when I didn't think anything would work. My goal to begin with was only 20 lbs! It has a really ...
- How to Lose 10 Pounds the Fast and Easy Way
- Most people are naturally impatient. As humans, we have the innate desire to have anything we want in an instant; by hook or by crook, so to speak. This is especially true when it comes to weight loss. With the constant pressure of losing a...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what is the fastest way to lose ten pounds of belly fat in a month??? im desperate?
- Q: i gained ten pounds over winter and my new desk job doesnt help i want to lose ten pounds fast and easy
- A: do cardio exercise its great to burn fat and boost confidence drink 8-10 glasses of water U should have a healthy balanced diet have more fibre and protein in your diet they keep you full and energized and you should have small meal every 3 hours check this site for article on fat burning foods, lazy way to lose weight, high protein diet and fibre and more fibre this should get you started
- What's the fastest way to lose ten pounds?
- Q: It doesn't have to be safe or honest. Just literally the fastest.
- A: exercise for 3 hours in the morning one hour at night and 600-800 calories a day from vegetables and only 2 bottles of water a day and fleet enema to poop every morning and water pills.appetite supressants do not work they make you more hungry and unable to sleep then you will get depressed and angry because you havn't slept and they make you eventually binge.
- What is the fastest way to lose about ten pounds?
- Q: I'm about ten pounds heavier then I want to be. I need to lose this weight fast! Has anyone gone on a crash diet that worked? If so, what did you do?
- A: First, for all of the "quick and easy" weight loss diet pill suggestions, remember, if something sounds too good to be true... it probably is, particularly if you have to pay for it.On Yahoo!Answers I find certain questions being asked repeatedly which is simply a reflection of new people participating. A couple of common questions amount to "How do I lose weight," or more specifically, "How do I lose abdominal fat?" I have gotten very positive responses from my answers when I paused to reply (and now beginning to get "It works!" emails that are very gratifying. I like helping people)... so have recently decided to put a good solid answer on my Yahoo!360 Blog (September 10) that I can point people to. These are my thoughts as a physician and athlete.Don't target losing more than about 2 lbs per week. If you try to lose faster, your body will go into "starvation mode" and get very stingy about burning calories while at the same time very efficient about storing any calories that you do provide. And it will make you feel awful. There is no site specific way of losing fat... the old myth about working your abs to burn belly fat isn't true. To get rid of love handles, you need to lose overall fat. That happens with exercise and watching your diet. More on that below. The most effective way to lose fat is aerobic exercise in the "moderate" fat-burning range, ideally first thing in the morning before you eat. When you wake your body is ready to burn fat and your levels of growth hormone are highest at that time. Later in the day it can take up to 30 minutes just to put your body into a fat-burning mode. Another overlooked way to burn fat is by lifting weights. Skeletal muscle has very high caloric needs... almost twice that of adipose (fat) tissue. Put on a little muscle and you will burn calories all day even at rest. Be aware that skeletal muscle weighs more, so with this approach you may see your weight increasing while your body fat is melting away. Not realizing this often stresses folks who think they should be losing weight as a measure of fitness. Forget the scale, look in the mirror and you will be happy.To lose a pound of fat, you need to eliminate about 3500 calories. You can do this by burning more with exercise or by modifying your diet to reduce intake. If you do a Google search on say, "swimming calories" you will quickly find a website with tables of calories burned for a given exercise. You can use such lists to estimate how many calories you are burning up with your routine.For diet, keep a diary for a couple of weeks counting calories, grams of protein, and grams of fat intake. It is easy with online sources of nutritional information (type the name of the food and calories into the Google search engine) and packaging labels. That will let you quickly figure out where the fat is coming from in your diet. Fat gives you 9 calories per gram. So take the number of grams of fat, multiply by 9, then calculate what percentage the fat calories are of your total daily calories. Restricting the calories from fat to about 20% of your total intake is ideal for a maintenance diet... that isn't overly restrictive. Of note, you need some fat in your diet. For instance, the body uses fat to produce hormones. Once you have a picture of how to modify your diet, you can drop the diary and just go back to it occasionally if you are wanting to tweek things further.There is a subset of questions that goes further and asks about "How to get a six-pack?" The answer is the same. Six-packs are 20% abdominal exercise and 80% diet. There is one caveat... abdominal muscles will form in the position that you work them, so be certain to pull them tightly toward your spine while doing crunches, etc. Also, during most lifting, the "core is active" which means that you should be stabilizing with contracted abs then too. Fail to do this and the abs will form, but bulging outward and the result is not attractive.If you are trying to build muscle as a way to lose fat, then you may need to increase total calories and specifically your protein intake. I target about 0.8 g of protein per pound of body weight each day when actively building. That is far more protein than most people need in their diets.Aloha
Prev Question: How can I lose my gut
People also view