What is a way to get strong fast
If you have no equipment, I suggest doing push-ups. You should lift weights. I suggest the deadlift and the squat! ChaCha! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-way-to-get-strong-fast )
More Answers to "What is a way to get strong fast"
- What is the best way to get muscles and get stronger fast??
- Just Get Sports/Fitness Frequently, Don't Get More Weight To Pull/Push Barrel/Barbels, Just Take Light But Do it More Frequently, Like 400Times/ 4x,(it Means 100Times/Before You Rest For 1 Minutes, Repeat 4Times,it Equal With 400Times, if Y...
- What's the fastest way to get stronger?
- sat nam first thing is to preserve sexual energy.no matter what anyone says,you will find by yourself that this works.then convert that to chi.and remember strength is not only in muscles ,its in the aura and nervous system .a man's strengt...
- What's the best way to get faster and stronger for football??
- get a personal trainer or a football trainer if u have a gym around, or if you do not have that kind of money i would say u can look up ways to get good benificial workouts online. Incline training will highly increase your agility and endu...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is there a way to get strong real fast and real quick?
- Q: is there a way to get strong fast and u can stay home and do it
- A: if you use big weights and lift a lot of reps so your muscles get used to it and will get bigger and have more muscle stamina for all of your workouts. Eat a balanced diet with lean meats like chicken, and eat good nuts like walnuts, pistachios, and do a couple of fast short sprints to shoot energy in your muscles to build them up quicker
- Whats the best way to help nails grow fast and strong?
- Q: My nails are alright for the most part but often times chip then peel. Is there a vitamin that I can take to make them grow healthier?
- A: Hi Ash. If your nails chip and peel, it means you suffer from vitamin and calcium deficiency. Also check for white specks on your nails which are a sureshot indicator of deficiencies. So, do take multivitamins stressing on B-Complex pills in addition to eating right. Also, take milk because this would also help you in preventing osteoporosis at an older age. Yes, vitamin E is great for the nails (and skin) too. Do regular manicures at home with sea salt which is great for your nails! Hope this helps you...
- What's the best way to grow my hair out fast and strong?
- Q: I want to have beautiful hair before i go back to school in a month and a half.
- A: Massage small amounts of fresh or canned coconut milk into the scalp and keep overnight if possible or at least for a few hours. This procedure will help hair grow longer, thicker and also make your hair look soft and shiny. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.com/ for more remedies and details.
Prev Question: What workouts are best to get a six pack
People also view