What are for kind of strength training
Bench press, biceps curl, squats with dumbbell, triceps extensions. Enjoy ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-for-kind-of-strength-training )
More Answers to "What are for kind of strength training"
- What kind of strength-training do you do?
- We do upper-body work a lot. We need to make sure our upper body is as strong as our lower body. Our legs get a lot of work when we're playing, but our arms don't, and that's what we use to hold off other players and to protect the ball.
- Are there different kinds of strength training?
- Many different types of strength training exist. For example, some require the use of large machines while some require no equipment at all. Different kinds of strength training equipment includes free weights, elastic tubing, exercise ball...
- What kind of strength training would you recommend?
- Tips for adding strength training to your holistic diet. Sponsored Links That would depend on the person and the state of their health and how overweight they are. Most people that have serious weight problems they need to work with an exer...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What kind of strength training is OK during pregnancy?
- Q: It's been awhile since my last pregnancy and I'm much better in shape now and would like to keep it that way. I remember hearing once upon a time that squats and lunges are a no-no during pregnancy. Is that still true? What are the guidelines for strength training?
- A: Squats are actually recommended for pregnancy, it increases the blood flow to the pelvic region by 25%. It'll help the baby when it comes time for it to drop. Although it seems more like a plie than a squat from what I was taught, but whatever you call it, it works. I'm never heard bad about lunges, but that I don't know for sure. I do know that strength training is fine, but listen to your body. Now is not a time to try to build muscles, just to maintain what you have. Also, if you're beyond your second trimester no ab work!! Listen to you body and drink lots of water. Takes as many breaks as you need!
- What kind of strength training exercises can I do without weights?
- Q: I don't really have money right now to even buy a small weight.
- A: push ups, squats, ect.. any military excercise is also good
- What kind of strength training exercises do gymnasts do?
- Q: like crunches, push ups, etc.and what do you do the most of?
- A: I'm not too sure what I do the most of, but I can tell you what I do. For arms I do push ups, and pull ups. For abs/stomach, crunches, v-seats (lay flat with your arms by your head. then bring your legs and arms up at the same time to make a v. repeat.), and 6 inches, also known as hollow body holds (lay flat with your arms by your side. when your ready, bring your shoulders off the ground and your feet 6 inches off the ground. hold that hollow position for as long as you can). And for your legs, wall sits, frog jumps, lunges, jumping lunges. And for your back, back bends. (Get into a bridge. then try to get your arms straight with your thumbs together. then try to get your feet together and legs straight. then hold it.) I hope this helps!
Prev Question: How big should a sixteen year old boy be
People also view