What are 100 mile runs
The Vermont 100 Endurance Race is one of the original 100 mile runs in the USA and a part of the Grand Slam Series of Ultra runningEach year, 300 runners attempt to finish this hilly race over beautiful Vermont back roads and trails under the.More. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-100-mile-runs )
More Answers to "What are 100 mile runs"
- How to Run 100 Miles
- Running 100 miles is the pinnacle of many ultramarathoner careers. It will hurt a lot, you will feel pain like never before. But it also a very realistic goal if you do it right.
- Do you think you will run 100 miles successfully?
- I don't know. I try not to think about the result. I believe there are three steps to every bold ambition. First, is to have the drive and courage to dream big. Second, is preparation - putting in the time and effort to reach the goal. And ...
- How Long Does It Take To Run 100 Miles?
- As Davy says in his response it really depends on the course. Kettle was my first 100 miler and I finished in 27 hours and 11 minutes due to the fact that I walked the entire last 38 miles. At Arkansas I finished in 24 hours and 35 minutes ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- If you were running in a 100 mile run, what are some things youd want at the aids station?
- Q: My high school soccer team is runing one of the aid stations at a 100 mile run event. And we have to bring things for the runners as they come by (our aids station is about at the 70th mile marker at) so what would you want if you had just ran 70 miles and still have 30 more? Ex) tea, coffee, water, power bars, soup, change of clothes maybe? Idk
- A: probably something other than water and gatorade since the runners will be sick of. How about some crystal light lemonade? its essentially just water but it tastes really refreshing! mine?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkC6PwVPVTNSAFqnBI3JlhTsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090828141239AAZ0Trs
- When people run 100 mile marathons, do they get any sleep.?
- Q: I want to know if people run nonstop for 100 miles or run as long as they can, sleep, wake up and start running again. I know when I run at a 7:30 mile pace it begins to get effort less and I zone out. My body keeps running for a few miles and then I snap out of it.
- A: actually...yes there is...except its not called a marathonthere are 100 mile races...my XC coach's bf did it before and he ran w/ a team...there are 12 people on the team and 4 start off and then switch off w/ the other four and so on...each run about 10 miles before they stop and get something to eat....but no...they don't sleep
- Between which years did Arthur Mail held the record for the fastest 100 mile run in Britain?
- Q: I believe he held the record for approx 15 years and it was beaten in the 1970's. He is my grandad and suffers from dementia so the details are a little shady.
- A: google it, it'll take 2 mins. to find out.-Methane
Prev Question: How much protein do you need a day
People also view