Can you get fat eating fat
Not necessarily, fat actually sends a signal to your brain to tell you when to stop eating. So, if you don't get enough (More?) ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-get-fat-eating-fat )
More Answers to "Can you get fat eating fat"
- How Do You Get Rid Of Belly Fat? Eat Healthy Food
- Stop listening to anyone that insists that good old exercise is how to get rid of belly fat, and that it doesn’t matter what you eat if you spend extra time burning it off at the gym. Maybe they mean well, but the bottom line is that their ...
- What do people eat to get fat ?
- almost anything. some people's Metabolism rate is slow and no matter what they eat or don't they gain weight.
- What food should I eat to get fat?
- you should start eating 3 times a day at mcdonalds or try to go and be a canible WARNING: this can result in arrest and or hart attack.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is eating Fat Free or Low Fat foods worse than eating regular foods?
- Q: I've recently heard that Low Fat and Fat Free subsitutes is worse than regular food. I always buy Fat Free or Low Fat everything from butter, salad dressing to baking mix. Recently I heard that the Low Fat & Fat Free foods have much more carbohydrates, sugars, and chemicals. Is this true? In order to have a healthy diet should I not eat any Low Fat or Fat Free foods but only buy the "real" thing such as full fat butter, etc? Please help. Thanks :)
- A: Yes, they often have added sugar. It depends what you would rather have: more calories or fat or sugar, etc.Also olestra is added to a lot of fat free and it is artificial
- Is it possible to get fat without eating fat?
- Q: I realize that it sounds ridiculous, But I was wondering if you consume a ton of calories, but say you are only eating foods with no fat, or only getting like 5g of fat a day... Could you end up being over wieght?
- A: yes you can. over-eating with anything can make you gain weight. if you went on an all-apple diet, yet ate 30 apples a day, you would gain weight.
- Does make any difference eating low fat foods and eating meat than being veggie and eating fat meals?
- Q: I'm asking this first cuz I know someone who is a vegan and eats a lot of fat meals like all kind of desserts and eats a lot of bakery stuff, and he is so skinny, how can this be possible for someone like him?
- A: Being skinny is also due to genetics. He may just have a naturally high metabolism. Or, because he is a vegan he probably does not get that many calories each day from fruits and veggies, so he can he more fatty food.Does he exercise a lot?But, skinny doesn't mean healthy. All that fat (and it's probably saturated) will catchu pwith him when his arteries start clogging from fat and cholesteral deposits.So, being a vegan and eatin fatty food is NOT healthier than eating a low fat diet including meat.
Prev Question: How do you improve punching power
People also view