Why wont my tampon go in
If your tampon feels uncomfortable, it may not be inserted correctly. Try inserting a fresh tampon using instructions on the box. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-wont-my-tampon-go-in )
More Answers to "Why wont my tampon go in"
- WHy wont my tampon go in?
- Your tampon will not go in all the way if you are nervous and tense. You should sit on the toilet and spread your legs. Then you just insert the tampon. It should not hurt that much and if it does the tampon is probably too big. You have to...
- Why wont a tampon go in?
- If you're sure that you're actually trying to insert it into your vagina, just keep pushing, even if it hurts a little. If it still won't go in, take a mirror and look at your hymen. It might be abnormally small or the skin might divide it ...
- Why my tampon wont go in?
- Just follow the directions and either squat or put one leg up, whichever is more comfortable. Relax when you're doing it, and you should be fine. If you have more troubles then try a different brand, I find o.b. tampons are good because the...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why wont my tampon go in far enough?
- Q: Every time I try to put a tampon in, it never goes in far enough! I've put the applicator almost all the way inside me, and it still doesn't go in far enough! Is there something wrong with me? Or am I doing something wrong? I'm 15 and a 1/2 and i still cant get it! HELP!
- A: Find the size (some come in a "slim" size) that will fit you better or try OB tampons, they are a bit smaller and no applicator to get in the way.
- why wont my tampon go in?
- Q: it really hurts when i try put a tampon in and i dont know why it wont go in! help please!!ive had my period for a year and a halfwat if im putting it in the wrong hole?yes its my first time
- A: Ok you have to be relaxed to put it in. It helps if you angle the tampon towards the back and also put your leg up on the toilet or the counter.
- Why wont a tampon go in?
- Q: Every time i try it just wont go in. And there said to just "glide" in. i know where my vagina is and everything but when i try it hurts. ive had my period for almost 2 years! i fallow all the steps. stay perfectly relaxed and everything so why wont it go in?like ive said befor. i know where my vigina is. its not the wrong hole.
- A: If you're sure that you're actually trying to insert it into your vagina, just keep pushing, even if it hurts a little. If it still won't go in, take a mirror and look at your hymen. It might be abnormally small or the skin might divide it into two sections, and you can get a minor operation to correct it. If it looks normal (you can find diagrams on the web of a normal hymen), then just keep pushing and it'll go in. :)
Prev Question: Will i be with child anytime soon
People also view