Why am I cramping 3 days after my period
The cramps can be a sign that one is near ovulation or that their period is not complete yet. ChaCha on! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-am-i-cramping-3-days-after-my-period )
More Answers to "Why am I cramping 3 days after my period"
- Is it normal to have light cramping and tender breasts 3 days aft...?
- yes,your hormones can be off wack.Sometimes you can havetender breast all month.Ovarian cysts can cause this also.
- Why Do I Have Cramps 2-3 Days After My Period Has Ended??
- its called pms before your period. which most girls have. you can be moody get cramps be bloated before your period starts or after it happens most young girls have it
- Why am I still having cramps three days after my period??
- That is odd. Has this happened before,or a new occurrence? I would get a gentle heating pad to ease some of the discomfort and make a doctor's appointment.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- why am i spotting and having cramps 3 days after my period has finished?
- Q: i did a preg test 4 days before period and was negative as i was feeling off and having symptons? whats going on this month?
- A: same happend to me.only found out i have ovarian cyst that gives on preg symptoms.big time. so every month i think *omg am i preg,.*?lol.. its a dumb cyst.it goes away.my first one took all summer to go away.now i have another one..
- Why am I experiencing extremely bad cramping after my period has ended?
- Q: Hi There, My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for the last 3 months and have had no luck. I do believe the first month I may have suffered from a miscariage as I was experiencing all the usual pregnancy signs (nausea, loss of appetite, tender breast etc)...approx. 10 days before my period was due I experienced extreme premenstral like cramping and some spotting...5 day's later I had a very very heavy period unlike my normal one....I continued to spot and suffered the same pregnancy symptons for a week to follow and then I was back to normal (or as normal as you can be after you think you have had a misscariage)....This happened in June. After all this happened my husband I continued to try for a baby again and didn't see anything happen in July. I got my period on July 21st and after the weekend of August 1st I started having extremely bad cramping every day since (it is now August 10th)....I have been experiencing sore breasts, mild constipation & some clear discharge but besides that feel pretty much like normal. The cramps are much more extreme & frequent the last couple days (I have not been spotting at all). Please help!! Thanks!
- A: Maybe this is our month...I am having the same symptoms you are. My last period was july 20th and for the last few day's I have been really tired and having crazy cramps. I am due to start on the 15th. I do get cramps before my period, but these cramps are different. They are much lower like down towards my privates and kind of a shooting pain that goes down. Usually my cramps are just kind of constant and higher up in my belly before my periods. Also I am usually extremely moody a few days before AF and this month, I'm not, my spirits are pretty good so ....good luck and baby dust to us both and everyone else ttc...keep us posted.
- Why am I still bleeding 3 days after my period?
- Q: 10 days ago I started my period and it was normal. I got off my period 7 days later, like usual, I had sex, like usual, and i started bleeding again. This has happened before but it only lasted a couple of hours, maybe a day at most. This time, it has been 3 days and there is no sign that it is going to stop. It isn't heavy and there isn't any cramps or anything like that. CAN ANYONE HELP ME FIGURE THIS OUT?My flow is normally heavy but it still stops within 7 days.I'm not on any type of birth control.Also, it is heavier than spotting...
- A: It sounds like it's just a heavy flow. If you're really worried, call a doctor or go see your gynocologist.
Prev Question: Is it healthy to get pregnant
People also view