When do babies start walking
Most Pediatricians will tell you that many babies start walking at 14 months. Some start walking as early as 7 or 8 months. ChaCha ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-do-babies-start-walking )
More Answers to "When do babies start walking"
- There is no exact age of when a baby starts to walk because every baby is different. My sister started walking when she was 1 year and 3 months but then my other sister was quicker and started when she was 9 months. Hope this was helpful an...
- Some parents say that there babies started walking at the age of seven or eight months. While others say that their baby did not start walking until they were a year old. But what if your child is well over a year old and they have not ev...
- Unfortunately, the short answer to the question "when do babies walk" is "when they're ready". A few babies have been known to walk unaided from six months of age whereas others have refused to take a single step before ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do babies start walking and when??
- Q: My daughter is almost 11 months old and not walking nor crawling. NO RUSH. but I would like to know how does a baby start walking? like is it a surprise thing just wakes up one day and start walking or he/she needs training?I walked when I was 13 months old and my husband also walked about 14 months old.She sits really well without falling of course and she started standing up on her own in her crip for the past 2 wks now
- A: my baby start walking when he was 13 month.i always worried cause he doesn't seem like can walk.even standing not to long than he will fall down.one day,he went to the chair,walk by holding the chair.2 or 3 week after that he walked by himself.if you want to train your baby,begin with holding her hand and walk along around the house.she will get used to it.what ever,baby will walking when the time is come.
- When do babies start walking?
- Q: Usually at what time do babies start walking?
- A: Some parents say that there babies started walking at the age of seven or eight months. While others say that their baby did not start walking until they were a year old. But what if your child is well over a year old and they have not even attempted to start taking a step? Is this something that you should be concerned about? The truth is that very few babies actually start walking by their first birthday. According to many pediatricians it does not mean that you baby is experiencing any type of developmental delays. Most pediatricians will tell you that many babies will start walking at about fourteen months. Just because someone else’s baby may start walking before your child does not mean that their baby is in any way smarter than your child. When your baby starts walking is usually related to their own genetics. When a baby starts walking is something that runs in the family. So if the parents started walking at thirteen or fourteen months than their babies are likely to follow the same pattern.
- When do babies usually start walking?
- Q: Im young and stupid and havent been around young babies when they started walking, when my brother started walking i was 5 so its been a while(17 now) My friends daughter,is 20 months and just took her first steps. She was bragging about it at work and once she left, everyone said her babies "slow' When do mosts babies take there first steps?Maddox and Kingston are 10 months now...when should they start?
- A: Around a year. But, in twins it can be a bit later, since they usually are smaller at birth and take a little longer to do things. 20 months would be very, very slow. In fact, in need of a doctor's advice.
Prev Question: How long can you have your period if you are pregnant
People also view