What is the most kids one women has had
The greatest officially recorded number of children born to one mother is 69, to the wife of Feodor Vassilyev, from Russia. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-most-kids-one-women-has-had )
More Answers to "What is the most kids one women has had"
- What the most kids ever had by one woman?
- The world record for the most number of children is 69 by the first wife of Feodor Vassilyev (1707-1782).
- Can a man having polio in one leg married to a healthy woman have...?
- Yes, he can marry a healthy girl and have healthy children. olio is not hereditary. I haev a friend whose both the legs affected, amrried a healthy girl and have healthy childred. I have another friend, one leg affected, married a healthy m...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Do you think most women are golddiggers that only care about getting what they want?
- Q: My impression of most American women is that they view men as an object to take advantage of. They want to marry a prince, live in the big house, drive the nice car, act like a queen, take vacations and have all sorts of fake parties.When their husband loses his job and is unemployed for a few months or decides to do something else, they hire a divorce lawyer and either throw them out or leave and take the kids.Most American women seem like they're all about themselves. I see some of them find an engineer or a doctor and LATCH on to them, never letting go. They sucker these guys, make them buy whatever they want with no regard to finances. Then when the guy has hard times, they forget about the part of the wedding vows that said, "In sickness and in health, til Death do us part" and run out.I feel so sorry for some of these guys. One of my brother's friends is an engineer and VERY CHEAP. He had a relationship with this woman and totally changed. He started talking about buying a big house, moving out of his studio apartment, so on and so forth. Then one day, he wasn't dating her anymore. Maybe he finally realized he was getting shook down, but he's single again. Smart guy.
- A: That's not the way most women behave. I've seen more of the other side of the story - the women who sacrifice their lives to take care of their family only to be abandoned when the man decides that he wants something different.Both genders have their bad apples.
- GUY PROBLEM-SEND HELP FAST-Is he just trying to make sure I don't want kids because most women do?
- Q: I have been seeing this guy for 3 months now. So, I said i started the birth control pills on Sunday. He says birth control pills what do you need those for? I said so i can have sex w/out getting pregnant. He said i thought you might think u need to have a kid? I said what would make u think that? I don't know i thought you might think you need a kid! I asked do you want kids? He said no, I am happy the way things are, thanks. I said what would make you think I would need a kid? He said i don't know i just thought you might think you need a kid. I said no, i dont need a kid. He said well i think you might need one. I said why? so, you wont be bored they take up plenty of your time. i said bored, i am not bored and wouldn't get a kid even if I was. He said oh i have to go figure out which way i need to drive. I said i thought you wanted to come inside me and me not get pregnant did you change your mind? He said NO, I DO, than he had to hang up. So what is he trying to say? i'm lost
- A: He sounds like trouble. Stay on those birth control pills!
- what is the most babies one women has had?
- Q: just curious how many kids people have.
- A: The world record for having the most number of children officially recorded is 69 by the first of two wives of Feodor Vassilyev (1707-1782), a peasant from Shuya, 150 miles east of Moscow. In 27 confinements, she gave birth to 16 pairs of twins, seven sets of triplets and four sets of quadruplets. The children were born between 1725-1765.
Prev Question: How can i find out if Im pregnant
People also view