What If your pregnant can you still get your period
If you are pregnant, you will not get your period. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-if-your-pregnant-can-you-still-get-your-period )
More Answers to "What If your pregnant can you still get your period"
- I GOT MY PERIOD BUT I STILL FEEL PREGNANT.... AM I PREGNANT??
- Don't freak out or take my word for it, but you might be having a miscarriage. The pain is definitely not normal. This happened to me the day after I had surgery to remove my baby (missed miscarriage). They did not do the surgery right and ...
- Do you still get your period when you're pregnant??
- 95% of women don't have periods when they are pregnant.
- When you are pregnant can you still get your period??
- At the time of conception some women notice a bit of spotting that can be bleeding from implantation. You can still have some bleeding and spotting during the first 3 months of pregnancy but it should never be much and never be for a long d...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can you get fired in your probatioary period when you are pregnant?
- Q: If someone finds out that they are pregnant but are still in their probationary period, would it mean that they would have to be kept on or is it more likely that the employer will find some decoy reasons to get rid of the person? I know that the employer would find another reason to fire that person, but would they be in their right to get rid of someone pregnant?
- A: You can be dismissed in your probationary period, without any reason being given, apart from you were not suitable for the job.Being pregnant has got nothing to do with the reason for dismissing an unsuitable employee.
- What are your experiences... Is it possible to get your period and still be pregnant?
- Q: Is it possible to have your period and still be pregnant? My period was really irregular. I spotted for 3 days but I had heavy bloating and slight cramping. I had a medium flow for the next 2 days and now I am back to light spotting, but I have been having terrible headaches and fatigue. What are your experiences?
- A: THE TRUTH IS THAT YES YOU CAN STILL BE PREGNANT EVEN IF YOU HAVE UR PERIOD EVERY MONTH ON TIME .MY BEST FRIEND HAD HER PERIOD ON TIME EVERY MONTH AND SHE STARTED TO NOTICE CRAVINGS AND HER STOMACH WAS GETTING BIGGER SO WHEN SHE WENT TO THE DOCTOR THEY TOLD HER SHE WAS 7 MONTHS PREGNANT. BUT IT ONLY HAPPENS TO SOME WOMEN NOT ALL SO IF YOU REALLY THINK YOU ARE PREGNANT OR HAVE A CHANCE TAKE A PREGNANCY TEST AND THEN TAKE IT FROM THERE BUT USUALLY IT IS RARE TO HAVE UR PERIOD WHILE PREGNANT BUT STILL POSSIBLE.
- Is it possible to still be pregnant, even if you get your period after having sex?
- Q: Could I still be pregnant, even if I get my period on it's scheduled day? Or is having your period a sure-sign that you're not pregnant? The period was more than a week after having sex.
- A: no.... having your period is a sure sign that you are not pregnant.
Prev Question: How much does the morning after pill cost
People also view