What does an LH surge on pregnancy tests mean
Leading up to when your ovary will release an egg, your body will produce a large amount of Luteninzing Hormone-a LH Surge.ChaCha! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-an-lh-surge-on-pregnancy-tests-mean )
More Answers to "What does an LH surge on pregnancy tests mean"
- What does an LH surge on pregnancy tests mean
- Leading up to when your ovary will release an egg, your body will produce a large amount of Luteninzing Hormone-a LH Surge.ChaCha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does No LH surge mean?
- Q: I just took a pregnancy test. And the result was no LH surge. I was wondering what it means. Because on the box it said that if the test line is lighter than the reference line then it means no LH surge. Does this mean that I
Prev Question: Is that a sign of pregnancy
Next Question: Is it possible to be pregnant if you started your period
People also view
- Who was the youngest girl ever to get pregnant
- How can you become belemic
- Is it true more babies are born during full moon
- What reasons are there for a girl to be hairy
- Can you get pregnant after ovulation
- How long can you keep a tampon in
- Is it still possible to be pregnant if you are spotting
- How do you know if you lost the baby
- Can dizzyness be a sign of pregnancy
- Can your feet get swollen when you get pregnant