What are some more pregnancy symptoms
Other pregnancy symptoms can include headaches, backaches, and food cravings. Thanks for using ChaCha! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-some-more-pregnancy-symptoms )
More Answers to "What are some more pregnancy symptoms"
- Here are some initial pregnancy Symptoms: Have you been feeling uneasy since the past few days, without having an apparent reason to feel this way? Do you suspect that these might be pregnancy symptoms? Well, it is best to confirm whether...
- There are both symptoms and signs of pregnancy. These symptoms and signs depend upon the time in pregnancy. In the first trimester of pregnancy, the first sign of pregnancy is most often a missed menstrual period. If a sexually active woman...
- Pregnancy Symptoms Usually the first symptom that indicates pregnancy is a missed period. Whether it's one day late or three weeks, she can confirm it with an over-the-counter urine test (this detects the hormone hCG or human chorionic gona...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Have you ever been impatient to really get some Pregnancy symptoms?
- Q: I am 6 weeks and the only symptom I have had is my boobs felt like they were on fire for a couple of hours, a little cramping and my stomach has been upset for the past 2 days. Am I crazy for wanting some more intense symptoms? Should I be careful for what I am asking for? lol
- A: I was exactly the same as you when I was 6 weeks pregnant! "I want a bump, I want to shout it out to the world!"At 8 weeks to 16 weeks, I was constantly feeling sick. Morning, noon and night! Anything I smelt like fish or cigs made me throw my guts up to! That was horrible and all I remember saying was "please hurry up and go away... I dont want to be pregnant anymore!"From 17 wks to 29 wks, I had severe water infections! My bits were swollen constantly and I couldn't sit down. I was in and out of hospital because my blood vessels in my vagina were so swollen and sore, I was spotting all the time! I had to put cream on twice a day and carry a cushion round with me to sit on.Week 30 was ok, but from 31 - 34wks my stomach suddenly bloated out and this bump appeared from no where. My hips kill when I walk and my back feels like a 60 yr olds! And im STILL having to put cream on to keep my cervix cool. Only a few more weeks to go for me and I cant wait now!Im not saying you will have a horrible pregnancy or anything, but I asked for more symptoms and boy did I get them! This is my first and defo my last! I would never put myself through all that again! For nothing! And Ive not even give birth yet! :-)
- what are some early pregnancy symptoms?
- Q: And how soon do your breasts start producing milk? This is not my first pregnancy,(if i am) but i don't remember, the symptoms. How soon more or less do you feel some symptoms?
- A: If you've conceived, HCG level starts off very low, but the concentration rapidly increases on the following days to produce physical pregnancy signs. So, early pregnancy signs noticeable around the time your next period would have been due (or 12 to 14 days after conception). In many cases, a woman will not notice any signs until 1 to 2 weeks after her period was due (or 5 to 6 weeks into the pregnancy), when the HCG level is sufficicently high enough to affect her body. Colostrum, the early milk made by your breasts, is usually present until after the fifth or sixth month of pregnancy. Once your baby is born, it is present in small amounts for the first three days to match the small size of your baby’s stomach. Your milk will change and increase in quantity about 48 to 72 hours after giving birth. It may take longer depending on when you start breastfeeding and how often you breastfeed. The change in milk occurs a little earlier if you have breastfed before.http://www.americanpregnancy.org/gettingpregnant/earlypregnancysymptoms.htmlGood luck and lots of baby dust!
- What Are Some Uncommon Early Symptoms?
- Q: The past few months I've had some symptoms here & there that don't actually end up being pregnancy symptoms. But most months they are different.A dr. mentioned to me a while back that 1-3 symptoms can be normal, just hormones from periods. but 5 or more could be pregnancy symptoms.I know the typical breast tenderness, tiredness, nausea. But for future reference, what are some more uncommon ones? Ones that you experienced that seemed odd? Less common one?Thanks.
- A: Your boobs may seem bigger, headaches, you end up w/ a sickness (sinus infection, stomach flu, etc.) I always got a sinus infection at the beginning of my pregnancies, you feel like eating a lot or vice versa which also can be PMS symptom, you get cramping, spotting when implantation is taking place (not always though, did w/ the 1st but not the second) sharp pain in left or right side of pelvic bone or groin, can't think of anything else.
Prev Question: How old can you be to get circumcised
People also view