Is a headache a symptom of pregnancy
Early in pregnancy, increased blood circulation caused by hormonal changes may trigger frequent, mild headaches. ChaCha For Now! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-a-headache-a-symptom-of-pregnancy )
More Answers to "Is a headache a symptom of pregnancy"
- Is headaches a symptom of pregnancy?
- You can have headaches during pregnancy but it is not necessarily a sign of pregnancy. Your signs of pregnancy most commonly include: ･ missed period ･ tender/swollen breasts ･ change in color of the breasts ･ fatigue
- Why do you get headaches when you stop dinkin pepsi or coke??
- Headache. A headache is pain or discomfort in the head, scalp, or neck. Serious causes of headaches are extremely rare.
- Is headache and heartbeat racing symptom of early pregnancy??
- You can take a test now and it should be accurate. But you might want to go to the doctor as well, because I don't think that racing heart is a symptom of pregnancy.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Headache: Pregnancy symptom? Moms especially!?
- Q: I've read headaches can be an early pregnancy symptom (in conjunction with others).I've really never had headaches in my life, but im 13 dpo and the last 3 days ive had ugly ugly headaches...along with other symptoms (incredibly gassy, bloated, irritable, etc)Moms: what were your pregnancy headaches like in detail? when did they show up during the day? how severe?
- A: Headaches are a sign of hormonal changes, yes this happens in early pregnancy but can also come when your period is dueIf you are trying to conceive I hope you are, baby dust to you!
- Headache: Pregnancy symptom?
- Q: I've read headaches can be an early pregnancy symptom (in conjunction with others).I've really never had headaches in my life, but im 13 dpo and the last 3 days ive had ugly ugly headaches...along with other symptoms (incredibly gassy, bloated, irritable, etc)Moms: what were your pregnancy headaches like in detail? when did they show up during the day? how severe?Also, im 2 weeks/3 days past ovulationps did any of ya'll have bloating this early on as a symptom
- A: Yeah, headaches are a common symptom of pregnancy, but if that's all you're experiencing then I wouldn't really think you're pregnant without a test.I didn't even get bad headaches until the second trimester, and they were actually migraine-level. Really bad.
- Is headache considered a symptom of pregnancy?
- A: Not necessarily, you can get headahces when you're pregnant because of the hormones, but a headache is not a clear indicator of a pregnancy. There's a lot of things that can trigger a headache.If you have a headache, along with other pregnant-like symptoms, then that would kinda tell you that you might be pregnant. But a headache alone is not a sure symptom that you're pregnant.
Prev Question: How can you make a girl not pregnant
People also view