How long does it take before you can test to see if you are pregnant
It usually takes 6-12 days after conception for the egg to attach to the uterus & for the hormone hCG to appear in ur system. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-it-take-before-you-can-test-to-see-if-you-are-pregnant )
More Answers to "How long does it take before you can test to see if you are pregnant"
- How long after sex before you can take a test and see whether you...?
- Ideally you should wait until your period is late so that the test results are more accurate, however you could have a blood test done a few days before your period is due and that would be accurate. Best of luck to you. ~pawsalmighty
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- If I feel I might be pregnant how long does it take before the results will appear on a pregnancy test?
- Q: My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex last week and I know that some of his sperm got inside of me. How long should I wait before I take a test and I know that the results will be accurate? I'm due to get my period November 22nd, I'll be very happy if I am pregnant. I'm just not sure how long I'm supposed to wait before I take a test. Please let me know if your in or have been in this similiar situation.
- A: Some tests will show you a postive response a few days right before your missed period. The closer to your period the better the results will be. If you have the extra money fo buy an E.P.T pack of 3 and take a test every 3 to 4 days starting now if you are super curoius, thats what I did. 1st one negative last 2 positive again because I did it closer to my missed period. Also make sure to test yourself 1st thing in the morning that is when the test will usually work the best. Other option is to wait until your missed period and schedule an appointment with your obgyn. I have never been that patient though. lol
- how long does the blood test take to see if your pregnant?
- Q: i'm gonna go get a blood test done to see if i'm pregnant how long will it take before i know the results.
- A: It depends on how your lab works. My lab took my blood and posted them that evening, so I knew the next morning! But, I've heard with some labs it takes a few days.
- could i possibly be pregnant?.. How long before i take a test?
- Q: Ok, So i had my period the first week of july, 2 weeks later me and my boyfriend had sex and he came in me at least 6 times... i've been getting sharp pains in my vagina, my boobs are hurting and sometimes i get lite headed or i feel like im really sick, my period usually comes about every 17 das to 32 days it varys... i didnt bleed at all yet. do u no how long i should wait to take a test or do u no if i am or not... thank you
- A: Well the only way to tell if you are pregnant is to wait until your period is late and take a pregnancy test. There are pregnancy tests that say they can detect pregnacy before your period is due, but they are only 60% accurate 5 days early and nearly 99.9% accurate starting the day you miss your period. SInce your periods are irregular it will be harder. I would try testing on the 28th day. Your cycle starts the first day of your period by the way. and if you get a negative take another test in a week if you still have not gotten your period. If you are still getting a negative and your period is still not there call your OB and ask for a blood test. You may want to discuss your irregular cycles with them as well...
Prev Question: How long after intercourse should you wait to take a pregnancy test
People also view