How long does it take after you conceive to show on a pregnancy test
It depends on the test! Some are sensitive enough to detect a pregnancy as early as 1 week after fertilization. ChaCha! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-it-take-after-you-conceive-to-show-on-a-pregnancy-test )
More Answers to "How long does it take after you conceive to show on a pregnancy test"
- How long does it take after conceiving for a pregnancy test to sh...?
- Read the box, some tests are different. There is one test that can give you results a week before you miss your period, but most you need to take after your missed period. You are ovulating (the time when it is possible for you to conceive)...
- How Long After You Conceive A Baby Does It Take To Show Up On A P...?
- The pregnancy test is done by detecting the HCG or Human chorionic Gonadotrophin in the urine. This is an hormone produce by corpus leuteum in order to develop placenta and is excreted through urine. The HCG is secreted in blood in form of ...
- How long after conception does it take for a EARLY home pregnancy...?
- usually u conceive 9 ish days after the end of ur cycle (day 14 on a 28 day cycle) so really 2 weeks after that and you should know
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long after conceiving before a pregnancy test will show accurate results?
- Q: Just wondering how long I should wait to take a test to determine if I'm prego or not...and let my fiance know =/
- A: Wait to take a test until your next period is due. I know it seems like a long time wait when you think you may be pregnant, but you will have more accurate results waiting that long or even longer. There are tests that say they can tell you up to 5 days before your period is due, but you may get a false negative. Good luck.
- How long after you have conceived will it show up on an at home pregnancy test?
- Q: Pregnancy tests say they can accurately tell if you've become pregnant within 5 days of your missed period. Well what I'm wondering is if you have sex around a week before your period is supposed to come. Will a pregnancy test confirm if you've conceived or not a week later? Or is that too soon to know? How long does it take for you to show up as positive or negative... accurately.
- A: Well , its depends on yur regularity of your cycle , if it is regular, i mean 28+-1day then , 5days before the mense is a safe period so u might not get pregnant , its hard to pin point the exact date to confirm the pregnancy but generally when a period is missed then only a question of pregnancy arises .
- How long after you conceive will it show up on a home pregnancy test? Like First Response or EPT?
- A: About ten days. Congrats if your pregnant my dear its a blessing
Prev Question: How soon before your period can you know if you are pregnant
People also view