Has there ever been a pregnant man
Yes and no. The "pregnant man" everyone is talking about is really a transgender. He looks like a man but has the female parts. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/has-there-ever-been-a-pregnant-man )
More Answers to "Has there ever been a pregnant man"
- Are you really the first pregnant man? Haven’t other transgender ...?
- Believe me, we looked—and there was no one else on record. Due to the biological, social, and legal constraints a situation like this poses, it takes a concerted effort for a person in my standing to get pregnant. It doesn’t happen by accid...
- Can woman possibly breastfeed without having been pregnant hersel...?
- The answer to your first question is yes, and to your second, no. Women who have not been pregnant ...
- What do you think of the pregnant man that "PEOPLE" has...?
- I'm so sick of this story. He may legally be a man but is physically a woman. Thus there was no pregnant man. I'm glad that they had a a baby but now it looks like its turning into a quick cash grab.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- has there ever been a pregnant man before?
- A: NoWhere would the baby even come out of?Unless he was born a woman and then had a sex change then perhaps.
- Has there ever been a real pregnant man before in the world?
- A: yes, check this out...www.malepregnancy.com
- Has there ever been a rare case of a man being pregnant?
- Q: has there ever been one, im very very curious!!!even if u dont have an aswer, plz say something
- A: No.
Prev Question: How old is the oldest woman to ever have a baby
People also view