Do breasts get bigger when you are pregnant
Yes- starting at around 8 weeks, your breastsbegin to get bigger, and they'll continue to grow throughout your pregnancy. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/do-breasts-get-bigger-when-you-are-pregnant )
More Answers to "Do breasts get bigger when you are pregnant"
- When do your breasts get bigger when your pregnant??
- mine started getting bigger around month 4. by month 5 they were VERY noticeable.
- Can your breasts get bigger when you are pregnant?
- Absolutely, this is one of the first signs, they get bigger and more tender.
- Why do your breasts get bigger when you are pregnant??
- Your breast swell due to hormonal changes..your breast are glands..mamory glands and they swell for the very same reason they do when you have your period..hormones. and yes, even in a matter of "hours" you can swell enormously an...
Prev Question: Can you fly in an airplane if you are pregnant
People also view