Can your ovaries explode
Ovarian cysts may rupture causing intense pain but not the ovary itself. Thanks for asking ChaCha! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-your-ovaries-explode )
More Answers to "Can your ovaries explode"
- Can drinking too much redbull really make your ovaries explode??
- No... not even a little bit. I fail to see how the ovaries are directly part of the digestive tract. If they somehow included themselves, you might want to get to a hospital ASAP. You have bigger things to worry about. :P That would actuall...
- When an egg explodes out/in the ovary, does it mean your pregnant...?
- When you ovulate, an egg ruptures out of the ovary into the fallopian tube. This happens every month. Right at ovulation is when you're most fertile, but not pregnant. Some women will feel ovulation as a light cramp on one side or the other...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- can drinking too much redbull really make your ovaries explode?
- A: No... not even a little bit. I fail to see how the ovaries are directly part of the digestive tract. If they somehow included themselves, you might want to get to a hospital ASAP. You have bigger things to worry about. :PThat would actually be somewhat impressive if it were possible.
- Mirena problems? Did you experience any? What did your dr. do for you?
- Q: I had mine put in last Wed. and started cramping this weekend. Now my left ovary feels like it is going to explode. How long does this cramping last? What can the dr. do for me? What did you experience if anything?
- A: I had mine put in two weeks ago and i havent had any problems did you recently have a baby because if not that could be why your so crampy i would call your dr my dr told me that if it hurts it might not be in correctly i havent had any problems i would call the dr and see what they say have you gone back yet since they inserted it if not call good luck
- is true labor starting? help!?
- Q: When I had braxton hicks last week, they were coming every 7 minutes lasting over a minute, but they spread across my stomachToday, I'm having cramping just on my right side, kind of in the same area your ovary would be. I just started timing and they are coming about ever 6.5-7 minutes and lasting a minute. The cramping is taking my breath away, but it's not too painful. (this coming from a mom that prefers natural delivery, so kind of have a high tolerance for pain)Could this possibly be BH again, or maybe labor? background: I actually slept about 8 hours last night, which hasn't happened since before I got pregnant! I've lost my plug three times now. My discharge is a little different today, kind of like I'm loosing a little bit of my plug again, but may be tinged with something (can't tell for sure) and I have practically no energy!! My pelvic bone feels like it wants to explode from pressure. I was 2cm dilated last Thursday, was 1.5cm the Friday before. The baby is head down.
- A: If the plug it tinted with blood then your more then most likely starting the early stages of labor. Labor will usually start with in 24hrs. after having bloody show. One way my tells me to know if the contractions or real or not is to sit in a tub of warm water. If it stops there just bh contractions. For me when there real and I sit in the tub they feel stronger, that's not true for every one. Since they're taking your breath away I bet there real. If your too uncomfortable go to the hospital. Its better to be safe then sorry.I have heard for woman that have felt the contraction only on one side.
Prev Question: Can your hymen be torn by a tampon
People also view