Where does mayonaise come from
Mayonnaise is a thick, creamy sauce or dressing that is made of oil, egg yolks, lemon juice or vinegar, and seasonings. ChaCha on! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/where-does-mayonaise-come-from )
More Answers to "Where does mayonaise come from"
- Where does mayonnaise come from?
- There are variations on the theme accoding to taste, but this one works well... 1 teaspoon mustard Yolks 2 eggs 1 teaspoon salt 2 tablespoons lemon juice 1 teaspoon powdered sugar 2 tablespoons vinegar Few grains cayenne 11/2 cups olive oil...
- How to Make Waldorf Salad "celery, apples,walnuts, grapes in...?
- ･ 1 * 1- medium head of "butter lettuce, cleaned/chopped * 1- Medium Cameo Apple Cored/Diced * 3 Stalks... ･ 2 In Medium bowl combine chopped lettuce, diced apples, chopped celery, halved grapes, chopped walnuts... ･ 3 Remove from refr...
- How many uses can you come up with for mayonaise?
- ･ 1. use mayo to make chocolate mayonaise cake from scratch ･ 2. spread over raw chicken and bake...keeps the juices in. ･ 3. use really cheap mayo for hair care...spread it all over your hair and put a shower cap on and let ... ･ 4. use a...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what country does mayonaise come from and who invented it ?
- A: Mayo is a french sauce unless my memory fails me.Who exactly invented it... sorry no ideaUPD:Mayonnaise is generally said to have been created by the chef of Louis François Armand du Plessis, duc de Richelieu in 1756, to celebrate the Duke's victory over the British at the port of Mahon (the capital of Minorca in the Balearic Islands)more on the name here:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayonnaise#Origin_of_the_name
- Does putting mayonaise and wrapping the hair in a plastic bag really work for killing lice?
- Q: I have tried treatment on both of my daughters hair two times already and they are still coming back...please HELP!!!
- A: I never heard about mayonnaise but vinegar worked for us (me and my sister), that was more than 10 years story though but I hope it help your daughters :)So, what you do is apply vinegar to the hair make sure that it goes everywhere. Leave it for some time then use the lice comb. Vinegar will help to unstuck the nymph (the eggs) from hair, thus no more babies.The adult lice will go away easily with the lice comb.Try the vinegar method a few times, within a month your daughters will be freed from lice.Good Luck
- How do you make tuna mayonaise?
- Q: i love tuna mayonaise in sandwiches but im abit confused. i want to make it my self but dont know how to make it. do i have to cook the tuna that comes in th tin before adding it to the mayonnaise or does it just go in raw????
- A: It goes in as-is.Open the can and drain the tuna, dump into a bowl, add in a bit of mayo, mix well, add more mayo until you get the consistency you want. Yum!!! I eat mine on whole grain bread, one of my very favorites. although I don't use mayo, I use Miracle Whip!! Sometimes I add in some boiled egg white. I don't like crunch in mine but some add in chopped sweet pickles, celery or onions.
Prev Question: Is a pumpkin a fruit or a veggie
People also view