What is Parkay
Fresh, creamy and cholesterol-free, Parkay Original turns all your family's favorite foods into comfort foods. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-parkay )
More Answers to "What is Parkay"
- How to Clean Parkay Floors
- ･ 1 Mix 1 gallon of water, 2 cups of vinegar and 1 cup of mild dish soap in a bucket. Stir the mixture... ･ 2 Mop or scrub the floor with the cleaning mixture. Dip a terrycloth or mop in the solution, wring it... ･ 3 Go over any heavily-soi...
- Is parkay butter vegan?
- Parkay is margarine, but even though it's not butter, that doesn't mean it's vegan. Most margarines are not vegan. Read each ingredient carefully, and you'll see. Earth Balance has a wonderful spread that tastes amazing and is also vegan an...
- Is it butter or is it Parkay?
- I always liked it when the box bit the hand and then they both laughed. Am I remembering the right commercial?
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Easiest way to pull up vinyl tile from parkay flooring?
- Q: i'm having problems pulling up the tile from the parkay... it's coming up, but only small piece by small piece. Does anyone have any suggestions?
- A: Heat gun......................................
- What is the difference between Parkay and Country Crock?
- Q: In an ingredient comparison...what is the difference between Parkay Spread and Country Crock spread (in the tubs, not sticks)? Which is truly better for you?
- A: Both Parkay and Country Crock are spreadable margarines and not butters.Here is the Nutrition Facts for both per serving: PARKAY VS. COUNTRY CROCKCALORIES 90 VS 60TRANS FATS 0 VS <0.5 GRAMSSATURAT. FAT 2 VS 1.5 GRAMSTOTAL FATS 10 VS 7 GRAMSSODIUM 105 VS 110 MILLIGRAMSTOTAL CARBS 0 VS 0 GRAMSPROTEINS 0 VS 0 GRAMSBased off of the Nutrition Labels alone I would have to believe that Country Crock is healthier than Parkay. Country Crock has 30 less calories, and 3 less grams of fat per 1 tbsp. serving.
- What's the difference between Parkay flooring and a regular hardwood floor?
- A: ParquetParquet flooring is a series of wood flooring pieces that create a geometric design from 5/16"(glue down) up to 3/4" (nail & glue down).Regular HardwoodPlank hardwood flooring is linear, and is wider in width. Common widths of plank flooring are 3", 4", 5", and 6", and wider products are not uncommon although the wider the more concerns for effects by moisture.Strip flooring is also linear flooring that is usually 1 1/2", 2 1/4", or 3 1/4" wide. Creating a linear effect, strip hardwood floor in a room often gives the illusion of a larger and more open space.http://www.woodfloorsonline.com/stylestrends/styles_of_woodfloors.htmlExample of a standard parquet wood floor - http://www.partypleasersbydora.com/include/content/images/woodparquet.JPG
Prev Question: How do you make fettucini sauce
People also view