What is in a Ceasar salad
A typical Caesar salad comprises romaine lettuce and croutons dressed with parmesan cheese, lemon juice, olive oil, and egg. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-in-a-ceasar-salad )
More Answers to "What is in a Ceasar salad"
- What is ceasar salad?
- Caesar salad is a mexican dish that is made from romaine lettuce, parmesian cheese, anchovies, caesardressing, and croutons
- How to Make Caesar Salad Dressing
- Classic ceasar salad, the best dressing I've ever tasted. 33964 submitted by josim save as favorite conversation Things are little quiet around here. Why don't you get a little conversation going, you conversation starter, you. Register or ...
- Would you like a Tossed or Ceasar Salad?
- I would prefer the Cesar (aka Caesar) salad, please.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is a Ceasar Salad called "Ceasar" because of the dressing or the type of greens used?
- Q: I ordered on from a restaurant and was asked what type of dressing did I want. Isn't Ceasar dressing standard for a Ceasar Salad?
- A: itz the dressing, u could use any green for it and it will be fine, although it is tradtiontionally made with romaine.
- How many calories are in a ceasar salad?
- Q: Ok, i have a random question.How many calories, and grams of fat are in a ceasar salad at the restruant, Culvers? I had the ceasar salad dressing on it also.
- A: 358 calories, 14 grams of fat, 7 grams of saturated fat.
- Does anyone have the recipe for CHEDDARS CEASAR SALAD DRESSING?
- Q: I know how to make the Chicken Ceasar Salad at Cheddars, it's the Salad dressing I can't get right.
- A: idk that one,but this is really good:3/4 cup Bottled Italian dressing1 T Parmesan, grated1 T Sugar1/3 cup Mayo1 tsp Anchovy paste, or Soy sauce (we like it with the soy sauce)Directions Combine all with wire whisk.Keep refrigerated.
Prev Question: How many seeds are in a watermelon
People also view