What is a sprinkle made of
A sprinkle of rain? A sprinkle of baby powder? A sprinkle of what may I ask? ChaCha again soon! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-sprinkle-made-of )
More Answers to "What is a sprinkle made of"
- How are sprinkles made?
- Thanks to The Capital Times, I now know the difference between sprinkles and jimmies. The difference is there is no difference. Both are the little bits of candy-coated chocolate that liven up your ice cream. The real distinction seems to b...
- Will sprinklers make my building look unattractive?
- Today, there are a wide variety of sprinkler heads considered aesthetically pleasing. Sprinkler heads are made in numerous shapes, colors and configurations, including some that stay hidden in the ceiling until they are activated.
- How do they make sprinkles?
- Sprinkles are very small pieces of confectionary used as a decoration or to add texture to desserts – typically cakes or cupcakes, cookies, doughnuts, ice cream, and some puddings. The candies are usually too small to be eaten individually ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- There is japan made product, which someone can sprinkle on thin hair area an it adds volume to hair, name?
- Q: I have seen this on a TV add, but cant remember the name, its a two bottle product (grey) sprinkle and roll on, , which gives volume to current hair by making small artificial hair, it lasts for a few days. Made in Japan. If anyone knows the name?
- A: try here:http://www.folica.com/Super_Million_H_d942.htmlI hope this is it?
- What were "sprinkle bottles" made from?
- Q: Sprinkle bottles...remember how we had to sprinkledown the clothes after they dried and roll them up tightand put them back in the basket? Then came thehard part! We ironed everything! Then came steamirons and we threw out the sprinkle bottle.
- A: My Mom used a mason jar, Punched holes in the lids, The ironing was the hard part there were eight of us kids and like you said we had to iron everything back then.
- Are chocolate sprinkles made of chocolate or are they just brown sprinkles?
- Q: I'm allergic to chocolate, so I'm just wondering if they are actually made from chocolate.
- A: Your best bet, being you're allergic, that it has chocolate. I thought that I had some in my house, (my chocoholic must have eaten them all!) So I can't give you a definite answer, but, I am a server for a living, ...if you are allergic, it's your problem to make sure your safe!! We can tell you whatever, and still be wrong, foods can be prepared on the same equipment etc. and your ultimately be the one to suffer!!
Prev Question: What is in a Ceasar salad
People also view