How much water do you have to drink to dilute your urine
If you drink 8 to ten glasses of water in a 24 hour period of time and avoid any hard liquids you will dilute your urine. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-much-water-do-you-have-to-drink-to-dilute-your-urine )
More Answers to "How much water do you have to drink to dilute your urine"
- How much water would i have to drink to get dilute urine??
- Diluted urine is an automatic failure, no questions. Good luck.
- How Much Water Do U Have To Drink To Dilute Your Urine??
- About 2 gallons of water per day up until your test
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How much water would i have to drink to get dilute urine?
- A: Diluted urine is an automatic failure, no questions. Good luck.
- Can you drink too much water and dilute HPT results?
- Q: I always drink a glass or two of water each night before bed. (I drink a lot of water daily, anyway).Would it be possible to dilute the first morning urine by drinking a glass or two of water before bed? Thus, affecting the accuracy of the HPT?Thanks!
- A: No, especially if you're drinking the water before you go to bed, and not going to the bathroom during the night. The first time you go in the morning is the best time to take a HPT, because the hCG hormone (the pregnancy hormone) levels will be highest. If you drink a lot of water throughout the day in order to take a test during the day, you could risk diluting the level of the hormone. But overnight, the extra water shouldn't hurt.Also, look for the more expensive pregnancy tests that test for lower levels of the hCG hormone if you're trying to test early (as in, five days or fewer before your missed period). Tests like First Response or the drug store's equivalent have a lower testing threshold for the hormone, so they can determine pregnancy earlier than the cheaper tests. However, by the time you miss your period, even the cheaper tests should be able to pick up the hormone - especially if you use your first morning urine to test.
- How can I get my dog to drink more water to dilute crystals in urine?
- Q: I got so many great answers so far, am very grateful!
- A: One method is to put water over their food. That way when he/she is eating they will also be getting more hydration.Canned food also has more moisture in it.PLEASE read up on feeding your dog a low purine food, as that will help reduce the crystals. Low purine food includes ones with a chicken or turkey base, that do not use organ meats or red meat at all.Also avoid sodium consumption in your dog (no pizza crusts, high-sodium broth, soup, etc) which causes further dehydration.
Prev Question: What temperature should you cook chicken at in the oven
People also view