How do you make rice krispies
Rice Krispies are a toasted rice cereal. The rice is popped, similar to the way you pop popcorn. ChaCha! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-make-rice-krispies )
More Answers to "How do you make rice krispies"
- How do you make rice crispies?
- lat lat alt alllllll first you have to stick ur dick in the vagina and slowy it wil bleed> lat lat alt alllllll first you have to stick ur dick in the vagina and slowy it wil bleed>
- WHY DO RICE KRISPIES MAKE SOUNDS?
- they saying the same thing you saying PLZZZZZ HELP!
- What kinds of things can you make with rice krispies??
- hi my dear friend, here is a very easy recipe which all of you there can enjoy making and eating. it is so easy that you can make it just now. all you need is:- 1/4 c butter 8 cup cheerios 1 10oz bag of marshmellows in a large saucepan melt...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do I make a rice krispies hand?
- Q: I want to make a hand sticking out of the center of a cake using rice krispies to mold it. I've been having trouble getting them to stop falling apart; any suggestions to help them stick together better? ThanksI'm using half of the recipe that was on the package of marshmallows:2tbs butter3 cups cereal20 marshmallowsI'm going to try the extra-marshmallow suggestion. And, I think the extra-drying you suggested may also have merit. I'll let you know; thanks.
- A: use a little bit more marshmallow than is called for in the original recipe. The extra moisture and stickiness might help them stick together.or, form the hand. then set it aside on parchment paper and let it dry before placing it. Maybe putting it on a cookie tray line with parchment and put it in the oven. real low temp, 250 degrees or so and just let the heat dry it and set it.
- I have just 2 and a half cups of rice krispies to make treats. Does any one know the recipe with this little?
- Q: I wanna make rice krispies treats but I just have around 2 and some cups of cereal.Do you know a recipe with these little ingredients? Can I add other cereal to the recipe?
- A: the rule of thumb is to use one cup of marshmallows for every cup of cereal. I add margarine, 1-2tsp. as necessary, and normally melt the marshmallows in a tupperware bowl in the microwave...less mess!
- My granddaughter asked me, 'How do they make Rice Krispies?'?
- Q: I have looked in places that show how they make stuff and even ventured into the Rice Krispies, General Mills families sites and I still haven't found the answer. So, How DO they make Rice Krispies?
- A: Rice Krispies are an example of a puffed grain cereal, and the three puffed grains that you commonly see in the cereal aisle are rice, wheat and corn. There are also a lot of puffed dough cereals -- in the United States, you see Trix, Kix, Cheerios, Cocoa Puffs and so on. Puffing is very common in the breakfast cereal industry!In the case of a Rice Krispy, you pop the rice similar to the way you pop popcorn. If you have read about how popcorn works, you know that you need three things to make popcorn: Moisture inside the kernel, starch inside the kernel and a hard shell to contain the pressure. Normal rice is missing the moisture, but if you condition it with steam to get enough moisture inside the kernel, you can either oven-pop rice or oil-pop it. It's not as dramatic a transformation as popcorn, but it pops using the same mechanism. Rice Krispies are oven-popped, which gives them the right texture to "snap! crackle! pop!" when milk is added.Another common puffing method for rice (as in Quaker Puffed Rice), corn (as in Sugar Pops) or wheat (as in Sugar Smacks) is called gun puffing. You cook/condition the grain to get the moisture right and pressurize it to something like 200 PSI. Then you release the pressure instantly. The pressure stored inside the kernel puffs the kernel when the pressure is released. If you have ever heard a cereal ad that talks about "shooting the cereal out of a gun," this is what they are talking about! Puffing the rice makes it spongy instead of crispy.In the case of puffed dough, you can create tiny dough balls and then hot-air pop them. If you heat a dough ball fast enough, the moisture in the dough flash boils and puffs the ball. A cereal like Cap'n Crunch is extruded, cooked, cut, pressurized, puffed and dried in a continuous process -- which is why you can see that the ends of each piece look like they've been squeezed.
Prev Question: What is the moon made out of
People also view