How do you make coffe
Put a coffee filter in the filter basket. It does not matter if the filter is bleached or natural. Try to go with a better filter as cheap generic filters are more likely to clog. Measure out the coffee grounds. The standard is 2 Tbsp. for (MORE) ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-make-coffe )
More Answers to "How do you make coffe"
- How to Make Coffee
- ･ Step1 You should first know that by purchasing these ingredients you have enough stuff to make coffe... ･ Step2 Then stir in about 2-3 tablespoons of instant coffee, depending on how strong you like yours. ･ Step3 Then add flavored creame...
- How do you make ICED COFFEE?
- If you're at a cafe / restaurant, they can make iced coffee for you. Just ask.If you're doing it at home, there's a few ways.One involves soaking the beans and basically brewing it while its cold. This takes a while but its the best option....
- Does coffee make you fart?
- Coffe certainly gets things going in the morning for me. add a cigarette, and Im ready for the morning loaf!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How to make a good coffe?
- Q: I dont have a coffe machine and i want to know who to make kinds of coffe.. I mean like espresso , mocha , cappuccino ... etc if you know a website or from personal exprience please help me
- A: Well, I don't really think you can make those without the machines, but you could make fancy coffees if you at least have a way of making regular brewed coffee.Mocha's Make coffee extra strong to make an "esspresso' type brew; in a sauce pan heat up some chocolate milk until warm (don't boil) while stirring add some whipping cream. Add choc. milk and whipping cream to equal parts coffee. Might not be a true mocha but sure tastes good. Liquor Coffeesanyone who buys baileys or the like are suckers. I just buy those creamers made for coffee....Good ones are Irish Whiskey with Irish Creme Creamer Amaretto or bourbon with hazelnut creamer The whiskey, amaretto or bourbon are a heck of a lot cheaper than the premixes like Baileys, plus you can make it to taste, some people like the kick of extra booze, some don't, some people only want a hint of the sweetness or creamyness of the creamers, etc.
- How to make a good coffe without making it too bitter or too watery?
- Q: Trying to figure out how to make coffee so I can be able to make it before I go to school so that way not only will I get coffee, but my parents can have some too. I read the directions on one of the bags of coffee, but I still don't really understand it. How does everybody else make their coffee a way that most people like without making it too bitter or too watery? Thanks!-Tyler
- A: It makes a big difference if you use freshly ground coffee rather than the pre-ground, packaged type. The time since grinding has a lot to do with the quality of the coffee. Buy unground beans at the grocery, and grind them when you buy them. Most grocery stores have a machine in the coffee section that allows you to do this. Also, grind the coffee a little finer than the normal "drip" setting on the machine.An even better option is a home coffee grinder, in order to grind the coffee just before it is brewed.Coffee is also better when it has been freshly roasted, but unfortunately the way coffee is marketed in the USA does not give you a lot of choice in this.
- How do I make Cuban Coffe at home?
- Q: I love that coffee you get in South Florida that the Cuban stores and restaurants sell. I am not even sure what the proper name is but it is VERY strong and thick. I looked on Yahoo search engine but all the answers I found required you to purchase an espresso maker.Is there any way to make Cuban coffee at home with regular kitchen utensils? If so how can I do it?
- A: Yes, first of all you do need an espresso machine (preferably a good quality one with a strong pump.). This helps with the brewing process. Second (very important), you need to buy the right coffee. You could by "Pilon Gourmet Espresso", which is what the people of Miami call Cuban Crack. This is usually sold as a colada which is frothy and served in a small cup which can be divided into smaller shot cups. Whats good about this coffee espresso is that it tastes very flavorful and not to bitter. This is what I drank while hanging out at Cuban restaurants in South Beach. Living in the west coast, its hard to get coffee like that because it's not sold here. For about $6.60 a 1lb bag, you can visit Javacabana.com and click on the Pilon tab; scroll down to where you see "Pilon Gourmet Espresso". I think you'll be happy to be reunited with this coffee.
Prev Question: What is a peanut gallery
People also view