How do you bake bacon
Bacon should be put in a cool oven and brought to 400 degrees F, then baked until desired crispiness. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-bake-bacon )
More Answers to "How do you bake bacon"
- ･ 1 Shop for the best bacon you can find. Applewood smoked bacon is very popular and it does have a different... ･ 2 Place a baking rack in a 15 by 10 by 1 inch jelly roll pan. There is no need to grease the pan. ･ 3 Lay thick sliced bacon ...
- Place bacon on a baking sheet seperating slices. Place into an oven at about 350 degrees in temperature. Check the bacon after about 10 or 15 minutes and pour off the grease turn bacon and return to oven. Cook bacon until desired brown colo...
- I usually cook mine anywhere between 375* to 400* depending on the thickness of the cut of the bacon. Then I lay strips of bacon in one of those Pyrex 9 x 13 inch pans, same one I use for lasagna and for making rectangular cakes that stay i...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is a good temperature and time to bake bacon in the oven?
- Q: I am just curious for an easy way to bake bacon in the oven
- A: I bake mine at 400 for about 12 to 15 minutes on a pampered chef baking stone pan. But you can use any baking pan with raised edges - just be sure to line it with foil for easy clean-up!
- Why do we cook bacon and bake cookies?
- Q: Have we tried baking bacon and cooking cookies?
- A: That makes no common sense.
- what temperature should you bake bacon in the oven?
- Q: my grandma wants to try this new thing, instead of frying bacon, she wants to bake it. but she dosen't know what temperature and how long she should bake it in the over, so i'm asking it for her.what temperature and how long should you bake bacon in the oven? [for blt sandwiches]thanks! (:
- A: 425 for about 15 minutes
Prev Question: Where did pizza originate
People also view