Can you get sick from eating moldy bread
Eating a tiny amount of moldy bread isn't likely to cause a serious illness, though it could give you a stomachache. To avoid mold, store food in a cool, dry place or in the fridge. Also, always check the expiration dates and eat any MORE? ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-get-sick-from-eating-moldy-bread )
More Answers to "Can you get sick from eating moldy bread"
- Can ducks get sick from eating moldy bread?
- Yes. Actually, ducks can get sick from eating bread even if it is not moldy. "...although Ducks seem to love bread, it is not nutritious. White bread in particular is made from refined flour and is not proper for avian nutrition. Many ...
- Can you get sick from eating moldy bread if it is baked or toaste...?
- Just scrape the mold off and you won't get sick... You don't need to bake it but you certainly can if that makes you feel better about it.
- What happens if you eat moldy bread or cheese? How sick do you ac...?
- "I've eaten mouldy bread a few times by accident and I just got diarreah" Once I ate a moldy hot dog and I vomited and had diarreah... I guess moldy food just causes a reaction like food poisoning.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can I get sick from eating moldy bread?
- Q: Last night, I came home a little drunk. And as a precaution, I ate some bread to absorb the alcohol. I had one little hot dog bun--- didn't notice any weird taste. Then I had another and it definitely tasted weird. So I spit it out. I woke up this morning... And looked at the bag... And saw mold on the outside of a few buns. It's been about 7 hours since I ingested the hot dog bun. My stomach woke me up 3 hours after I ate it... But I didnt get sick or anything.... So, is it possible that I might get sick from eating that stupid moldy hot dog bun?
- A: We'll u said your stomach woke you up but you didn't say exactly what your symptoms are exactly. Although moldy bread can sometimes cause some sorta stomach irritation, Im not too sure it would be such a big deal. You also said you spit out the 2nd hotdog bun cuz it tasted wierd, so you didn't fully digest it! It's possible, but then again if you get worse like fever, chills, or you look pale. If any of those things happen to you then definitely go to see a doctor bc most likely you did get something from the mold. If you just get a lil stomach upset and it goes away, then your gonna be alright. Oh and If you do get worse and end up at the doctor, he might just prescribe you an antibiotic, so not a severe treatment. You'll be fine either way! But good luck!
- Can you get sick from eating moldy bread if it is baked or toasted?
- Q: I bought one of those partially baked heat & serve Italian crusty breads and took it out of the plastic bag one day after I bought & it had small mold dots. I hated to throw away a $3 loaf of bread and did but I'm curious if I had baked per instructions at 400 degrees for 10 minutes would it have killed the mold and made harmless to eat?
- A: Just scrape the mold off and you won't get sick... You don't need to bake it but you certainly can if that makes you feel better about it.
- can you get sick from eating moldy bread?
- Q: if so for how long?i accidently ate moldy bread and now i feel grossed out and i want to puke!am i going to get sick later? has other people gotten sick by it? im already starting to not feel good...=/will i be okay to go to school?:O REALLY? ;[;[;[
- A: don't listen to him and your not going to get sick,molds that grow on bread are gross but not dangerous !!!only if you're allergic to penicillin!!!which i think you would know if you are by nowgood luck
People also view