Are carrots high in sugar
Carrots do have a lot of natural sugars. ChaCha again soon! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/are-carrots-high-in-sugar )
More Answers to "Are carrots high in sugar"
- Are Carrots and Peas Too High in Sugar?
- That was one of the questions from a talk I gave the other night. A young woman had heard that peas and carrots should be avoided because of their high sugar content. Do I try to answer her question from a scientific, technical standpoin...
- Do green beans and carrots cause to have a high blood sugar level...?
- Green beans are fine--there's no real sugar content in them, but carrots and corn do have more sugar than most vegetables. In fact, when you count carbohydrates, you have to count corn as a carbohydrate. Carrots still count as vegetables th...
- Are carrots high in carbohydrates?
- ･ If you had about 7 large baby carrots, you would have about 35 calories. Thirty-four of those calories ... ･ If you wish to know how many grams of carbohydrate are in carrots, see the page link, further down this ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Do green beans and carrots cause to have a high blood sugar level?
- A: Green beans are fine--there's no real sugar content in them, but carrots and corn do have more sugar than most vegetables. In fact, when you count carbohydrates, you have to count corn as a carbohydrate. Carrots still count as vegetables though, so even though they may elevate your blood sugar slightly, it won't be by a great deal.
- Which veggie has a higher sugar content, carrots or corn?
- A: Corn has more sugar..carrot has more of vitamin A..corn has more of starch..
- How good are carrots?
- Q: I heard some diet people saying to not eat carrots because of there high sugar content. Thats retarded I think. Its a good sugar though isnt it? Also is there alot of fiber in them? They fill me up pretty good so Im trying to eat more of them but I want to make sure there a good weight loss food.
- A: If you have to be on a special diet because of a medical condition, then you might want to be careful with carrots. But otherwise, carrots are good for you. Certainly better than that stuff that masquerades as 'diet soda'!
Prev Question: What is vodka and orange juice called
People also view