Will oxycodone show up in a urine test
If urine is being tested specifically for oxycodone then it will most certainly show up. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/will-oxycodone-show-up-in-a-urine-test )
More Answers to "Will oxycodone show up in a urine test"
- Does morphine and oxycontin show up as the same drug in urine tes...?
- No, they show up differently, oxy is unique, but the presence of morphine could indicate either codeine, morphine, or heroin, since all three break down into morphine. They can't differentiate controlled release from instant release oxycodo...
- Do oxycodone and oxycontin show up the same on urine test??
- This last answer was added by a complete idiot... i wish if people didnt know something for sure they would keep there mouth shut. Theyd rather risk messing up someones life by making them selves feel smart and important, but i guess we n...
- Do oxycodone and methadone show up the same on urine test??
- No, oxycodone will show up as an opiate and methadone will only show up as methadone because it requires a specific test.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- If I take a oxycodone drug urine test to detect oxycodone only will a lortab show up on it? Or a methadone?
- Q: If I take a oxycodone drug urine test to detect oxycodone only will a lortab show up on it? Or a methadone? Or if I take a methadone test will oxycodone or lortab show up on that one?
- A: They are all opiates but Methadone shows as MethadoneOxycodone as oxycodone, and hydrocodone as hydrocodone.
- When getting urine tested, will oxycodone, hydrocodone and percocet show up as the same drugs? If not?
- Q: What will they show up as?
- A: You might want a good explanation for these drugs in your system. They will show up as Narcotics
- Does Hydrocodone and Oxycodone show up the same on a urine test?
- A: A drug test can be so specific that a doctor can see what meds you are taking and how much. An employment drug test only test for classes of drugs, like opiates. A pain management drug test can differentiate between hydrocodone and ocycodone. If you are prescribed one and not the other, and you test positive, you are OUT of the pain management clinic. If you have been taking oxycodone and it is not prescribed for you, you have violated the contract you signed and will be discharged as a patient immediately. If you feel the hydrocodone is not strong enough, you need to speak with your doc and explain WHY it does not help your pain
Prev Question: How long will alochol show up on a pee test
People also view