When will i get high again
That is for you to determine, since getting high usually involves something illegal, I would hope never. ChaCha! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-will-i-get-high-again )
More Answers to "When will i get high again"
- When my credit score get high again if I`ve cleared my debts??
- You not only need to wait for negatives to drop off; you also need to build a new record of "good behavior."
- How do i get comfortable wearing high heels again??
- If you want to get comfortable in heels again start with a lower heel and make sure you are always wearing heels. Then move up to the next height and always wear them. Keep going until you get back up to the five inch heels you used to wear...
- Can i get high school transcript again even if i had studied coll...?
- You might find this site useful: http://www.universitylanguage.com/ It includes an international student guide for people who come to the US for school. ULS also translates academic records and other documents. Good luck!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- solenoid valve is normally open, it will only closed when reaches low level and open again in high level?
- Q: I want to know the wiring diagram for this usage. The solenoid is normally open and will only closed as water level reached the low level and automatically open the solenoid again as the water level reached its high level.
- A: You need a relay with double pole (ideally change-over) switching.The level switches should also be change-over for flexibility or one NC, the other NO.Use the latching relay circuit in the link but with the solenoid valve connected on a separate relay contact instead.wire the low level switch as NO, trigger.Wire the high level switch as NC, reset
- Do you think gas prices will go sky high again this summer, especially if a major hurricane hits the US?
- Q: I sure hope not, but you know the media will overhype everything and if a big hurricane does hit, you know there would be massive panic whereever it hit and then would make gas rise everywhere once again.
- A: You got that right! The prices here in southwest Texas are already going back up. The government and gas hogs just look for a reason.
- When will my changing voice settle? And will I be able to sing higher again?
- Q: My voice started changing like a month ago and im starting to get annoyed cause im a tenor in choir and i cant sing that high without crazy cracks or going to my heap voice. Will it go back up at all when its done and how much longer?Thanks
- A: You're going through puberty, obviously. When your voice changes, for males, it deepens alot, and over the next couple of months your voice gets all scratchy and there will be cracks in your sound, since you sing. If you have a vocal coach, like I did, he/she'll just basically tell you to keep going with your vocal scales, and drink lots of heated/not too hot water/tea, because it'll aid you through this time. If you just started a month ago, then it'll probably take another couple/maybe 3-7 months, everyone is different. For me, it took three school semesters, and a summer. Tough for me, since I sang too. Relax, at this time, it's hard to sing so just take it easy. If you sang perfectly/nicely when you were younger, you ought to get a nice voice after this change. It may be deeper, but oh well, you get to explore a deeper vocal range. :)Best Wishes :D
People also view