What is your drug of choice
I like Crown Royal. It is the only type of liquor I will drink. Not too often though. Ask away! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-your-drug-of-choice )
More Answers to "What is your drug of choice"
- I don't take drugs, drink alcohol, smoke, drink soft drinks, coffee or tea. But I think one of the best feelings one can get outside the bedroom (figuratively speaking) is looking at or experiencing something naturally beautiful like a nice...
- Good for you for beating that addition. I know how bad it is to think about food in that way. I had a similar relationship with it. Currently my drug of choice is alcohol. I'm drinking waaay too much. I'll stoop it soon, I just need it to g...
- I guess marijuana. I’ve had a select set of really beautiful, powerful, psychedelic experiences on certain drugs but I never got into just doing it at a party: ‘Oh let’s get f—ed up and drop acid’. That’s so retarded and disrespectful to yo...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is coffee your drug of choice to get started in the morning?
- Q: Or is it tea, or something else, please say what?
- A: i usually have some lemonade.
- What is your recreational/street drug of choice?
- Q: And why?I'd be interested to see answers from actual users, not opinions about drug usage. I'm not looking to start a morality debate; just want to satisfy my own curiosity.I prefer Cocaine - but only use very infrequently, not more than 4 times in a year.
- A: Miss-nads,Firstly, your answer is not relevant within this forum because the questioner clearly asked not to spark a moral debate. But..."So grow up and quit drugs. if you aren't dying, you don't need it to live."That logic is incredibly flawed. You don't need candy to live, but you eat it because you like it. It is unreasonable to say that something shouldn't be experienced or used on the basis that you don't die without it.Also, I don't see the connection between "growing up" and quitting drugs. In fact, as long as a person avoids serious abuse and/or addiction, drugs may even help him or her to mature intellectually and even spiritually.Recreation is a pastime, diversion, exercise, or other resource affording relaxation and enjoyment. I hope that clears things up for you.
- What would you consider to be your drug of choice?
- Q: " I'm gonna smoke weed for the rest of my life, see I'm in love with Mary Jane, gonna make her my wife, yeahhhh........."Guess you know what mine is.Be honest.
- A: ganja...cuz its natural, no added nicotine in that
People also view