What is the price of lsd
While a single hit of LSD (acid) typically sells for $5, it's sometimes as much as $20. LSD isn't as available as it once was. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-price-of-lsd )
More Answers to "What is the price of lsd"
- Could you give me the price of the lsd in U.S.A?
- depends on how much you buy the more you buy the cheaper it gets 5-10 $ per singles,depending 10 strips,40-50 $
- Were can I purchase Detroit Trutrac LSD at, anybody got a website...?
- I got mine from these guys, TT, Bearings and Races $568 shipped to louisiana. It was a CT group buy back then only $10 less than the web price now, ask for the CT group buy price they may hook you up. Getting my TT installed tomorrow! http:...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How much is the street price for Ecstasy, Cocaine, and LSD?
- Q: I don't want any answers like "Why? That stuff is dangerous!", or "Don't use that stuff! You could kill yourself!" I want a straight up answer please.Also, for Paul, that doesn't help! I need solid facts and that site didn't help me! I need straight up answers or else I will fail!
- A: Why? That stuff is dangerous! Don't use that stuff! You could kill yourself!
- What would the general price for an LSD blotter in Fairbanks, Alaska be?
- A: 5 to life.
- what is the street price of 1 LSD hit?
- Q: whats the average street price of one blot acid?
- A: It depends on where/who you buy it from and what form its in.Uncommon forms like gel tabs and Microdots (small pills) will genreally be more expensive than Blotter paper or Liquid LSD.If getting it on blotter it should range from $10-$25 per hit depending on how potent it is.
People also view