What is the highest ever recorded BAC
A 0.74 Blood Alcohol Content was highest recorded blood alcohol level by a US hospital. ChaCha ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-highest-ever-recorded-bac )
More Answers to "What is the highest ever recorded BAC"
- Does anyone know what the world record is for highest BAC and sti...?
- I don't know what the record is but I saw a video from the University of Wisconsin where they had a guy blow on camera for the local news and it was a .45 and he was still 100% coherent, it was pretty nuts. His other friends blew like .2 so...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What wasthe highest BAC ever recorded in a person that lived?
- Q: BAC= blood alcohol content
- A: 0.50
- what was the highest blood alcohol concentration ever on this planet earth?
- Q: This is Calvin. Can anyone tell me what is the highest BAC ever recorded on this planet Earth? I am just curious. I know that a BAC of 0.08 is the legal limit in U.S. The BAC of 0.50 is the very probable lead to death. At BAC of 0.15, you lose judgement and go total ballistic in behavior. I definitely know that high BAC is a crime.
- A: Apparently .914. 0.4 is fatal for 50% of adult humans.
Prev Question: How much is a quarter ounce of marijuana
People also view