What does marijuana do to your health
Smoking marijuana over a long period can increase the risk of: chronic bronchitis and cancers of the lung, mouth and throat. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-marijuana-do-to-your-health )
More Answers to "What does marijuana do to your health"
- Is marijuana bad for your health?
- Well, I don't think marijuana affects your chances of becoming a successful or a healthy person. I am a 19 year old UNIVERSITY OF GEORGIA HONORS STUDENT (meaning my grade point average is above a 3.75) and I continue to simultaneously smoke...
- What are health benefits of marijuana?
- I'm a smoker as well. But you've basically answered the question yourself. I guess people misjudge because they associate all smoking as bad, I mean it is, but marijuana IS given to patients for certain medical things, I think cancer patien...
- How is marijuana bad for your health?
- there is no proven negative long term effects of marijuana. im not gonna pull a bunch of links out of my *** because i dont have the time for that. there are chemicals in marijuana called cannabinoids that reduce the chance of cancer. any n...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How does Marijuana effect your health and body?
- Q: I am doing a project in science about this I need all the possible info! and please can you provide web links for the info. and is Marijuana the same as cannabis?
- A: Marijuana and cannabis are the same thingsmarijuana use does have negative effects on your heath - BUT the risks are far lower than those associated with Tobacco and Alcohol.here are some links that will help u do more researchhttp://www.thegooddrugsguide.com/cannabis/index.htmhttp://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis.shtmlhttp://www.mpp.org/http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deyeb0Ewtvk (check out some of the two minute truth videos for the truth about marijuana)and here another vid thats not that much to do with health but you may find it interesting, some very good arguments for why marijuana should be legalised.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUH7d8Om2S4
- Does occasionally smoking marijuana affect your health?
- Q: Like once or twice a month? If it does have adverse affects over time, what could one expect?
- A: everything you do affects your health , would your lungs be better with out that once or twice a month, yes. will it shorten your life span or make you insane , not really. keep it moderate , do it when you have some spare time and have fun.
- How does smoking marijuana harm your health?
- A: I think it is more beneficial than harmful to your body.
People also view