What does large amounts of xanax cause
Xanax overdose may include extreme drowsiness, confusion, muscle weakness, loss of balance or coordination, feeling light-headed. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-large-amounts-of-xanax-cause )
More Answers to "What does large amounts of xanax cause"
- Can you overdose on lithium vicidon and xanax in large amounts??
- OBVIOUSLY... YES! all three of the drugs you just listed are very bad fo your body in high doses, high lithium levels can cause toxicity, high doses of vicoden levels will can cause hypoventilation, respitory distress, and fatality. xanax...
- What are the side effects of Xanax taken in large amounts??
- Depends how many milligrams and your tolerance. But three of any type of Xanny shouldn't be dangerous. I would hardly consider 3 pills a large amount though. In fact, I'm pretty sure that that might even be prescribed in some cases.
- How bad is mixing small amounts of heroine and xanax with a large...?
- Pretty bad man. I mean, c'mon. Only slightly as bad as mixing detora with three grams of meth.
Prev Question: How can you make a pipe for smoking
People also view