Is pot a herb
Known by the scientific name Cannabis sativa, marijuana is an annual herb closely related to the hops used in beer brewing. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-pot-a-herb )
More Answers to "Is pot a herb"
- How to Plant a Herb Pot
- ･ Select your herbs. When making a herb pot, it is essential to have a good variety of herbs and companion... ･ Prepare the pot. Make sure that your pot has holes in the bottom for good drainage. Take your gravel... ･ Fill. Once the gravel ...
- How to Grow Herbs in Pots
- ･ 1 Plant herbs with similar light requirements in the same pots. Herbs which tolerate full sun are basil... ･ 2 Use at least 10 inch pots for single herb plantings and much larger pots if you are going to put multiple... ･ 3 Amend the soil...
- Which Celebrity Herb-Lovers Tell All In New Pot Tome, Man??
- Thanks to Judd Apatow 's loveable stoner humor and the mass excitement caused by the impending Harold and Kumar sequel, it seems that pot and pot-loving celebs are inching closer and closer to mainstream acceptance. But news of which stars ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long does it take marijuana/weed/pot/herb to leave your system....?
- Q: I will be drinking detox as well, any suggestions.
- A: More than 2 weeks, I believe.
- What are the best herb plants to pot together to start a herb garden?
- Q: Tried to grow a herb garden with a mixture of herb plants, but some plants needed more water or sunshine then others and eventually they all died. I need advice on what plants are best potted together. Thanks to anyone who can help me out.
- A: Hi:There are so many different types of herb plants. Most herbs will flower and require a good amount of sunshine. You can plant a wide variety in one defined landscape garden. I grew over 5,000 seedlings in a greenhouse and then incorporated them throughout several beds. Your goal is to find out which ones are annuals and which are perennials. If you are doing one bed, group the annuals in one part and the perennials in another. On my website in Landscape Articles I have about six pages on herbs. I also have a full herb design in my Examples of Landscape designs as well as the eight basic culinary herbs in my gallery of plants section. I will take you to my site map as well as the landscape articles and gallery of plant section. Browse through and I am sure you will be able to get some useful information. I hope this will help and if you need any other questions resolved, please feel free to contact me. Have a great day! Kimberly http://www.landscape-solutions-for-you.com/Site.htmlhttp://www.landscape-solutions-for-you.com/landscape.htmlhttp://www.landscape-solutions-for-you.com/Gallery.html
- Anyone know of some legal herb that measures up to the effects of pot?
- Q: I like getting high with pot, however, that's not always safe, seeing as people lace it with other drugs sometimes. Plus, I don't want a dealer. So far, I've only bought once, and otherwise just got pot from other people free. It'd be great for me to find some legal herb that I could buy online (how much easier would that be?!). So, any recommendations for websites with legal bud? Thank you, guys!
- A: Let me make this very clear: all "legal bud" sites are a total hoax, you will achieve nothing more than a headache from smoking them, although the ritual can still be nice. Since they contain no active compound (because the fun ones are illegal), you will not get high.You are going to have to suck it up and procure the real deal.... you know that stuff literally grows on trees, right?
Prev Question: Why is marijuana illegal in US
People also view