Is it bad to smoke marijuana
The most common negative health impact of regular cannabis smoking are lung and throat problems. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-bad-to-smoke-marijuana )
More Answers to "Is it bad to smoke marijuana"
- Is it that bad to smoke marijuana?
- Marijuana is not a highly addictive drug. There are hundreds of people who smoke it occasionally. Its the persons conscience decision to smoke pot. Interesting fact. Right now, its cheaper for me to buy a bag of weed then it is to put gas i...
- Is smoking weed bad for you?
- There's little chance of it being physically addicting. Consider that tobacco is inspected by government officials and has standards regulating it's quality. Weed has been grown and quality checked by your neighborhood drug dealer who could...
- Why is it bad to smoke marijuana?
- it makes me antisocial and sleep alot. plus i get the munchies and i get tired of eating lol. plus i suck at video games while high and that pisses me off. but the positives outweigh the negatives. i never got bad grades because of it.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is it bad to smoke marijuana ocasionally if I have asthma?
- Q: I'm talking like smoking it at the very MOST once a week. Can that have a big impact on my asthma?I just have normal asthma, it was not induced by smoking cigarettes. I had asthma before i started smoking cigarettes and then i realized that was a REALLY bad idea [durr]. so I'm just wondering how dangerous it will be for me to smoke marijuana. Thanks
- A: Any kind of smoking is bad if you have Asthma! Quit now both the pot and the regular smoking and avoid both like the plague.
- is it bad to smoke marijuana when on anti depressents?
- Q: im on paxil and idk if its bad to mix the two because i've been taking it for a while and now i smoke weed, is it bad to mix them?
- A: I see no problem there, but just to be sure, call your pharmacist. They've heard everything, and are very smart, kind, and helpful. Good luck, hon! :)
- Is it bad to smoke marijuana while suffering Anxiety?
- Q: I think I have Anxiety, I have chest discomfort and other symptoms of Anxiety. I just want to know because I'm scared if I smoke marijuana I could die or have a heart attack.. I'm 17 years old(Male) 6'3 in height and 127 lbs in weight (I'm underweight) so please be honest... any advices?? thanks.
- A: you won't have a heartattack, it will just make your anxiety worse.i have anxiety, and panic attacks.smoking pot just makes it worse, imo.
Prev Question: How to smoke crack
People also view