How long does xanax take to get out of your system
Benzodiazepines such as Ativan, Halcion, Librium, Rohypnol, Valium, and Xanax take 7-10 days to leave your system. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-xanax-take-to-get-out-of-your-system )
More Answers to "How long does xanax take to get out of your system"
- HOW LONG DOES XANAX TAKE TO GET OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM?
- Most tests look for inactive metabolites of drugs, not the actual drug, so you can test positive for a good while after the drug itself is out of your body. But yeah, 3 days to a week, depending upon how big you are, what your diet is and t...
- How long does xanax 2mg work?
- Xanax (alprazolam) Alprazolam is in a group of drugs called benzodiazepines (ben-zoe-dye-AZE-eh-peens). Alprazolam affects chemicals in the brain that may become unbalanced and cause anxiety...
- How long does xanax stay in your system?
- The drug has effects on your mind for 6-8 hours, but metabolites will stay in your body for 2 to 30 days, meaning you will test positive on a drug test for that amount of time.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long does it take for Xanax to get out of your system?
- Q: I quit taking xanax three days ago, how long does it take for it to get out of my body system completely.
- A: The half life of Xanax varies from 6.3 - 26.9 hours with an average of 11.2 hours. For all practical purposes the amount of Xanax remaining after 6 half-lives is negligible. So, after about 66 hours (6 x 11.2) it will no longer be in your body.
- how long does it take xanax to get out of your system?
- Q: See my sister comes on the weekend and has 3 kids plus my own so she gives me 1 blue xanax to help me out. They have only came the past 3 weekends (Saturday and Sunday). So I was wondering how long will it probably take to get them out of my system for good?I'm wanting to know how long does it take so that xanax doesn't show up on a drug test.
- A: I don't think the affects last more than a day.
- If you quit taking Xanax how long does it take to get out of your system? What are the side affects?
- Q: My husband qit taking his meds Thursday they are Alprazolom Bupropion and Lamotrigine what are the affects and how long does it take to get these ot of his system
- A: Xanax is a time-released medication that takes about a week to work at it's complete potential. You shouldn't stop taking it without strict direction from your physician as it can have a lot of different side effects depending on the patient and the particular reason it was prescribed in the first place. Check out the side effects and withdrawal symptoms on the link I attached.
People also view