How long does marijuana stay in urine
Marijuana stays in your urine for 30 days for most people, Thanks for using ChaCha! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-marijuana-stay-in-urine )
More Answers to "How long does marijuana stay in urine"
- Depends on how much you smoke, Could take up to or maybe over a month if you had a large amount. If you only had 1 or 2 tokes and didn't hold your breath or anything it should be gone pretty quick. But yeah it depends on the strenghth of th...
- This question is asked by many different people, and for good reason. Marijuana is the most commonly used and tested for drug in the United States and several other countries as well. Marijuana is also the drug that is more likely to stay i...
- I would suggest that you take up a detox kit.follow the instructions properly. If possible, substitute your urine with a synthetic urine sample. If not possible, do a detox and then drink lots of water before the test,. Dont ever give your ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How Long does marijuana stay urine if you just smoke a little and you were clean b4?
- Q: Smoked a pipe with friends; only 3-4 hits. Drink beer daily. Was tested clean in home test two days prior.
- A: While marijuana itself does not actually stay in the body, some of the chemicals in the drug do. THC (delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol), the substance in pot that's mainly responsible for people's high, may stay in the body forever — scientists aren't exactly sure. However, THC is only detectable for a certain period of time after using marijuana or being exposed to marijuana smoke. Compared to other controlled substances, THC is able to stay in a person's system for a relatively long period of time because it is fat-soluble. Being fat-soluble allows it to be stored in fatty tissues of various organs. From here, THC is slowly released and metabolized. This metabolite of THC is then excreted and cleared from a person's system. In testing to see if someone has recently used pot, there are two important substances to keep in mind: THC and 9-carboxy-THC. 9-carboxy-THC is a product of the body's metabolism of THC and, more importantly, it is detectable for a longer period of time than THC is detectable. This is the reason that drug tests, namely urine tests, look for 9-carboxy-THC. Many of the following numbers are estimates. The actual amount of time that these substances are detectable in a person's body depends on several factors, including how much pot is used, how often a person uses it, and the rate of his/her metabolism of the substance. Typical Periods of Time that Marijuana Use can be Detected‡ Blood Tests Urine Tests THC 9-carboxy-THC 9-carboxy-THC Frequent Users* 4 - 8 hours 2 or more weeks 2 weeks – 1 month† Infrequent Users** 3 - 4 hours 2 - 3 days Up to 10 days ‡ Some private companies may use hair tests to detect possible marijuana use. Positive hair test results have been found to be unreliable. * Frequent users are defined as people who use marijuana several times per week, if not more often. ** Infrequent users are those who use marijuana seldom enough that THC and/or its metabolite are no longer detectable before their next use. In essence, these users do not use pot often enough to allow for the tested substances to build-up from one use to another. † The detection period for 9-carboxy-THC in urine can be as long as 3 months in extremely heavy users.
- How long does marijuana stay in urine?
- Q: I am a 23 year old female, smoke pot once a day, 145 lbs, 5'6, I want to quit smoking but that isn't helping me now, since I might have a drug test next week or in 2 months. How long do I have until the pot "gets out"?
- A: I heard up to 6 months.You should check your local GNC.I also heard you can get stuff to help with drug tests there.
- How long does marijuana stay in your urine for?
- Q: i want to start smoking pot again and im 6 foot tall and weight 220lbs. and now the schol im going to does drug tests i would like to know how long it will last in my urine and hair follicles(yes im pretty sure i spelled it wrong) for and what i can take or do to get it out faster
- A: It will probably stay in your system for 1-2 months. I very highly doubt that your school will do a hair test, it's WAY too expensive. They sell special drinks to drop (pee) clean but they are like +$20.
People also view