How long does it take for weed to clear out of your system
The most common period of time is anywhere from 3-30 days to clear out weed from your system. ChaCha! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-it-take-for-weed-to-clear-out-of-your-system )
More Answers to "How long does it take for weed to clear out of your system"
- How long does it take for weed to clear your system?
- It takes anywhere from 30 to 40 days depending on how much THC has been stored in your lymphatic system over time. It also depends on whether or not you have been drinking enough fluids, taking enough vitamins, and getting enough exercise. ...
- How long does it take for weed to get in your system??
- weed will be in your system immediately and it stays in your system the longest because it is absorbed into your fatty tissues.Up to 30 days you should consider yourself dirty for a urine test.
- How long does weed take to clear your system?
- If you've done it once or twice, probably less than a week. It can stay in your urine up to 30 days, but usually thats associated with regular smokers. Your metabolism can play a role in this too.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long does it take to get weed out of your system?How can you clear your system of it as soon as possible?
- Q: My friends boy friend has to take a test and I was wondering how he could clear it out of his system. He REALLY needs the job. lol
- A: It usually takes about 28 days, longer if used more than once. The more you use it, the longer it takes to get out of your system. There are many kits and so called remedies but they do not work for weed.Sorry :(
- How long does it take to clear the weed ot of your system?
- Q: So i have a question when you smoke weed how does it take to get it clear out of your system?
- A: drink cranberry juice for a month and your good.
- How long does it take for weed to clear out of your system?
- A: it could take as long as 6 months
Prev Question: What are the negative side affects of marijuana
People also view